BY SCHWARZKOPF

What is it: Gentle shampoo for color-treated hair, brings hair to its optimal pH 4.5 level to perfectly freeze color pigments. For long-lasting intense color. Ideal for use in post-color service and home maintenance

Benefits:

• Gently yet effectively cleanses colored hair
  • Tightens and stabilizes the matrix thus keeping the color pigments frozen deep inside the hair
  • Works to neutralize chemical residues while adjusting hair structure
  • Prepares hair for the benefits of BC care products

How to use:

• Apply to wet hair
  • Massage gently
  • Leave for 1-2 minutes
  • Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary
  • Suitable for daily use

Schwarzkopf Professional Bonacure BC COLOR FREEZE Sulfate-Free Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair
Courtney P.
One of the best shampoos I’ve ever used for color treated hair. It cleanses it without stripping your color. My hair was blue, purple, pink, red and teal all at different points in my life and this helped prolong the color tremendously! Truly professional stuff!
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
Worth every penny!! This shampoo keeps my blonde going strong. I don’t like brassy blonde on me and this keeps my hair looking fresh in between my hair appts. I use it once per week to keep my hair light and bright.
Keyla B.
Bronx, NY
very good brand with excellent products for hair care, I have had the opportunity to use several of them, from shampoo to spray and I have always liked the result, this shampoo especially leaves your hair soft and cares the color of your hair, if you are one of the people who dye your hair a lot this product is ideal for you. The shampoo has an acceptable odor and a creamy texture.
Michelle H.
I love that this shampoo keeps my color from fading. The smell reminds me of being inside an actual salon, but it’s hard to find this anywhere in my area to buy it again!
kat a.
Duluth
I actually use moisture kick, but I have used this one too. Schwarzkopf sent me a huge package of BC bonacure, blonde me, & some osis to try. I feel like this shampoo works like any other salon brand color safe shampoo, but this one smells nice & is light weight.
Margarita C.
One of my absolute favs for colored hair! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and hydrated. By far on of my most favorite scent shampoo. There’s just something about it that makes you want to never wash it out lol it really smells soooo good.
Lisa R.
I have color treated, wavy, fine hair, but lots of it. I tend to get oily between my cleansings. However, I haven’t had any issues with this product & therefore really don’t have any complaints on it either.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This does a nice job of keeping my color rich and it also smells lovely.They removed the sulfates from this line several years ago and it's been in my shampoo rotation ever since.I have bought this several times.
Katherine G.
Powell, OH
First off I absolutely love this fragrance and get complements on my hair when I use it. Second it is wonderful since it’s for colored hair and sulfate free. Win win in my book!
Jessica P.
Love this stuff!!! Omg yall it smells Sooo good! Easy to use and you don't have to leave it in very long! I've used this for a year now and couldn't be more happy!!