BeautyHairHair ProductsSchwarzkopf
Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Shampoo

Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Shampoo

BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Concept: BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue gives 25% more strength, thanks to the Cura+ Protein Complex that repairs damaged hair, recharging it with new durability and elasticity. For strong, replenished hair, full of manageability and shine Sold exclusively at salons. For a salon near you, call toll free 1-800-707-9997.

Is this good for curly hais?
I Need help please? My hair is super damaged. I don’t know what shampoo to use anymore. I heard this one is good. Has anyone tried it!?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I don't heat style at all, so my hair isn't really damaged except for the usual split ends by the time I'm due for a trim, so maybe this just isn't for me and it would work better for someone with a different kind of hair (mine is thin, wavy to mildly curly, long, with a very oily scalp).in reviews
Mandy N.
Alpharetta, GA
Love the richness and thickness of the shampoo + conditioner. Works well for thick, wavy and coarse hair. Its almost like a glossing masque
Cathie G.
Auburn, WA
Was worried that it would damage rather then heal my hair. Total opposite! It's amazing!
Kareen W.
I really like this brand and the repair rescue shampoo since I have naturally curly fuzzy hair that’s course and dry. I need to get all the moisture I can in my hair and it feels really good after using this product.
Sarine B.
Porter Ranch, CA
This shampoo, along with it’s conditioner, has really helped my hair grow. My hair used to be dull and brittle but it changed within the first couple washes. It’s my ultimate favorite!
Pamela R.
Madison, WI
I've tried it before like 5 years ago. It's really good for hydration. My hairdresser recommended it to me.
Marcelli R.
This is a excellent shampoo to my hair that is damaged for highlights. I used the whole line
Nadia F.
E Palo Alto, CA
Love this! Always keeps my hair shiny and feeling nourished. It does rescue my dry hair. I do Japanese Hair Straightening & this works wonders.
Meghan W.
Manton
Have you ever died your hair like Anime White? Well, don’t if you don’t mean to buy this product! It’s great! It made my hair feel like hair again lmao.
Pallavi S.
Ames, IA
I was experiencing a ton of split end due to not trimming my hair regularly and that is when a friend of mine recommended this product to me. It did help quite a bit. The split ends were not gone but they were less noticeable.
Gersaliz  M.
Allentown, PA
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Shampoo uploaded by Gersaliz  M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
A good shampoo for damage hair. Rescue and repair the hair in every wash. I recommend this product and also is not expensive.