BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Concept: BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue gives 25% more strength, thanks to the Cura+ Protein Complex that repairs damaged hair, recharging it with new durability and elasticity. For strong, replenished hair, full of manageability and shine Sold exclusively at salons. For a salon near you, call toll free 1-800-707-9997. see more...

Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Shampoo
  • "I don't heat style at all, so my hair isn't really damaged except for the usual split ends by the time I'm due for a trim, so maybe this just isn't for me and it would work better for someone with a different kind of hair (mine is thin, wavy to mildly curly, long, with a very oily scalp)." in 7 reviews
Taylor A.
This is the best. I fell in love with this about 10 years ago when I first tried it. It have a great long lasting scent to it and you can see the difference in the restoration of your hair by the 5th use for sure. I love this brand and how convenient it is.
Serenity A.
Amazing !!! It Repaired My Dry And Course Hair!! There Is No Concerns At All To This Product. Nothing Compares To This Product At All. It Lathers So Great It Makes My Hair Feel Amazing. I Would Definitely Buy This Again!!
Patty M.
Glen Oaks, NY
I have this shampoo a fair shot, using it for 2 weeks, and I think I'm done. It just doesn't seem to like my hair. It makes it feel weird, like I haven't washed all the shampoo off no matter how long I rinse. It doesn't clean my hair as well as my regular shampoo does, which is a problem when you have a very greasy scalp. It also seems like my hair has had more flyaway while using it, which I really don't need, I have enough of those normally.
It's also weirdly runny/thin and doesn't smell good.

Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
I have thick frizzy hair & I have to use products & straighten my hair daily to tame it.
This product has done wonders for my hair. My hair is softer, smoothr, there is still some damage to my hair.. but you cant expect miracles as much as I straighten my hair.
I never would have bought this product on my own due to the price, so I am very happy to have received this full size to try. I will be buying in future for continued results.
Kalyn P.
I have really thick but fine, wavy hair with a lot of damage at the ends. I only wash it every two days because it gets damaged so easily. When I received this I was very excited to try it.
I smelled it before I used it, and I was not impressed with the scent, but when I used it in the shower I liked the smell. It does make my hair smell good. I actually noticed a difference in my hair after the first use, and my hair was definitely more shiny and manageable.

I've never had a problem with breakage in my hair, so I can't speak much to that claim as it applies to this shampoo.
Tiffanie W.
So, my hair....flat!! Always has been...but won't always will be! This shampoo has worked wonders on my hair! It has volume, feels clean everyte, smells amazing, and WILL FINALLY HOLD A CURL! It's never done that before. I'm am.extremely impressed with this shampoo and would recommend it a million times!!
Rachel B.
Quincy , MA
This shampoo, like the conditioner, has a light "beauty shop" scent to it that I find lovely, but it might not be for everyone. It's a liquid-y formula but it goes on lightly and makes it so my hair does not feel weighted down. Along with the conditioner, this product gave my frizzy hair a smooth, shiny finish that lasted all day, even through humidity. It may not work as well for all types of hair, but for dry, damaged, chemically treated hair, this stuff will change the life of your hair! It did for mine!
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
My hair texture is fine to medium in thickness and i have very little damage. I have to keep my hair shorter so it doesn't get limp from my oily locks. I started using this product because i wanted to use a lower sulfate product. This doesn't seem to be the right fit for me. I have to wash at least twice before it even felt clean and sometimes a third...why even bother? Plus its so watery the first time i used it a giant blob came out and i ended up wasting some :(
Sara U.
Renton, Wa
So my hair is fine and dry and it gets oily every three days or so. This stuff is great. I've used it about three times so far. It makes my hair incredibly soft. It also makes my hair dry (I air dry) a lot quicker for some reason. I've noticed too that I don't have to wash my hair as much. The only problem I have is that it makes my hair so soft, my hair doesn't hold much of a curl when I try to style it. It's a catch-22.
Vonnie W.
Okeechobee, FL
This shampoo definitely isn't for me. I've got really oily hair, and some shampoos make it worse. Unfortunately, this was one product that made it worse. It's thin and watery, and didn't feel like it was cleaning my hair at all. With my normal shampoo, I can go every other day washing my hair. While using this I had to wash every day, sometimes twice. My hair is very full, but this made it look so flat and lacking body.
Erica C.