BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Concept: BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue gives 25% more strength, thanks to the Cura+ Protein Complex that repairs damaged hair, recharging it with new durability and elasticity. For strong, replenished hair, full of manageability and shine Sold exclusively at salons. For a salon near you, call toll free 1-800-707-9997. see more...

Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Shampoo
  • "I don't heat style at all, so my hair isn't really damaged except for the usual split ends by the time I'm due for a trim, so maybe this just isn't for me and it would work better for someone with a different kind of hair (mine is thin, wavy to mildly curly, long, with a very oily scalp)." in 7 reviews
Melanie F.
Leland, NC
Love it! Makes my hair soft and tangle free!
Hanna P.
Pataskala , Oh
Lets start off with a little bit about me. I have nearly waist length ( when wet) curly, and I mean CURLY hair. That when is too dry frizzes like crazy but on the opposite of the spectrum can get oily. This condition works wonderfully with the PH of my Hair!
Stacey R.
Fpo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that I don't need to use a whole lot of product to get a good lather. I have very long thin hair. The ends of my hair is dry but I don't have any split ends. After using this hair product I began to notice that my hair looks more shinier!
Helene H.
I like this shampoo. i have very thin hair and I don't need much product. The smell is OK but it leaves my hair soft and shiny and not flat.
Gwen E.
Odessa, FL
I really noticed that this shampoo was gentle while washing my hair. It didn't leave the hair with a stripped feeling. It was soft all the way through the entire wash. The smell is a slight floral scent, not to overpowering, but simple enough.
Jessica Z.
Newtown, PA
I just got this shampoo product in my bride-to-be box and it's awesome! My hair is soft and my ends actually look healthier.
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry, damaged, color treated hair and this product works great to treat all those issues. It is smoothing but not heavy and really tames the frizz. I highly recommend all Schwarzkopf products!
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Works fast to fix damaged hair feel the difference after on use
Amanda F.
I've used this off and on for ears and I always love it. Works great. I have longer, natural hair and love my hair to be silky and tangle free.
Stephanie G.
Bronx, NY
Received this in my bride to be voxbox and fell in love. i will keep purchasing this and the conditioner and slit end treatment.
Erica C.