BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Concept: BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue gives 25% more strength, thanks to the Cura+ Protein Complex that repairs damaged hair, recharging it with new durability and elasticity. For strong, replenished hair, full of manageability and shine Sold exclusively at salons. For a salon near you, call toll free 1-800-707-9997. see more...

Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Shampoo
  • "I don't heat style at all, so my hair isn't really damaged except for the usual split ends by the time I'm due for a trim, so maybe this just isn't for me and it would work better for someone with a different kind of hair (mine is thin, wavy to mildly curly, long, with a very oily scalp)." in 7 reviews
Tiffanie W.
Tiffanie W.
So, my hair....flat!! Always has been...but won't always will be! This shampoo has worked wonders on my hair! It has volume, feels clean everyte, smells amazing, and WILL FINALLY HOLD A CURL! It's never done that before. I'm am.extremely impressed with this shampoo and would recommend it a million times!!
Karina K.
Karina K.
Gold River, CA
I love the formula in this because it doesn't destroy my hair because my hair is very back & forth with being dry & oily. It feels like it even thickens up my hair every time I use this. The only downside is how fast this tube runs out & the packaging was confusing at first.
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Al usar este producto puedes sentir como tu cabello mejora su apariencia desde la primera semana, me encanta su olor, y textura. Deja tu cabello suave y con brillo
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Sparta, MO
Might of just been the conditioner that caused the problem so will try the shampoo again without the conditioner
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Will continue using because my hair feels so soft afterwards
Sara B.
Sara B.
Detroit, MI
It was average at best.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Hammond, IN
I have been using this with the shampoo and hair therapy for your split ends and already have been seeing a difference in my hair. I color my hair often and like how this product does not leave a build up and provides a shield of protection for my hair. This shampoo is fortified with nutrients to help strengthen damaged hair like mine. Please if you color your hair PURCHASE this !!!!
Mac W.
Mac W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft hair, always great things from Schwarzkopf! Loved it! The shampoo and the conditioner are nice, as well as the hair repair product.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Prineville, OR
Yeah It's freaking awesome I have to say, My hair feels even greater today then it ever has. I think that it also makes my hair not get greasy within a day. Smells gross though.
Beyauna B.
Beyauna B.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved these products together, but would not repurchase the shampoo. Shampoos strip your hair of moisture and grease, but this product does not do that. However I can find a shampoo for a cheaper price with fewer ingredients. However I would recommend for non african American hair, or for those needing to strip hair of oil.
Erica C.