BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Concept: BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue gives 25% more strength, thanks to the Cura+ Protein Complex that repairs damaged hair, recharging it with new durability and elasticity. For strong, replenished hair, full of manageability and shine Sold exclusively at salons. For a salon near you, call toll free 1-800-707-9997. see more...

• Este producto repara de verdad el cabello dañado???1 Answers
  • Overall do you like the finished product?2 Answers
  • How much are the BC products?6 Answers
Schwarzkopf Professional BC Hairtherapy Repair Rescue Conditioner
  • "I'm not a big fan of the smell but it does leave my hair soft and I also don't need much product (I have very thin hair)." in 6 reviews
  • "I used the shampoo and i loved the smell and it made my hair extremely soft." in 5 reviews
Lacey F.
Hernando, MS
I recently started using this to help with my split ends. It smells great and leaves my hair silky soft and manageable. I don’t know if it will help with split ends, but I’m probably keeping my hair a bit too long. I love the feel and smell of it and will probably keep buying it.
Kim B.
Deltona, FL
I bleached my hair over a year ago after a break up just for something different and my hair has never been the same. It is constantly dry and the ends are brittle. I have done the whole cutting so much off and trying to get it to grow back as well as deep conditioners and nothing has worked. But when I got my VoxBox I was super excited to see that there was a shampoo and conditioner that was meant to rescue hair. Once I tried it I noticed an immediate difference. My hair became softer and I could actually feel it becoming stronger. It seems so much more healtheir now and when I style it it's not such a hassle anymore to get it to look halfway decent. I absolutely LOVE the repair rescue line and when I run out I plan on spending the money and going to get more. It's definitely going to help out when it comes to my wedding day because every girl wants their hair to look perfect. I have a feeling these products will help me :)
Kalyn P.
I really like the way the conditioner smells, but it did not do much for my hair at all. I also found the process of using it more time consuming than I like, especially since I dislike spending a lot of time in the shower. I used the conditioner five times exactly as the directions on the bottle say, and my hair saw little to no difference. That's a disappointment because I really like the shampoo, but it's OK because the shampoo is a bit cheaper. The conditioner is extremely thin in consistency, and it doesn't feel like it's going to do anything for your hair, and for me it didn't really do anything, so I just told my fiance to use it. I have very fine hair, and it gets tangled very easily at the ends, and I found this conditioner did not help with detangling it, which is what I depend on my conditioner to do, so that was a problem. It does smell really, really good, though.
Jennifer B.
I have been a fan of Schwarzkopf for many years and I had high expectations for this conditioner. I have used it for about a week and I have tried so hard to like it, but I can't bring myself to do so. The consistency is very thin and I have to use a lot to coat my long (but fine) hair. I was victim to a bleaching accident in a salon a year ago, so my ends are dry and damaged. I was hoping this would help with this problem, but no success. The scent wasn't overly pleasant, but it was livable. I did like that this product was full sized. Because the conditioner was so thin, I had to use a lot more than normal to coat my hair so it was nice to have get more than a single use out of it.

I like the concept of the product, but it did not accomplish (with my hair) what it claimed to do.
Rachel B.
Quincy , MA
I have spent months trying to get my hair back to normal from a bleaching incident gone horribly wrong, and have tried every product out there. This conditioner literally saved my hair. It's softer, smoothr and shinier. The frizz is gone. The dead look is gone. And I've only used it a few times so far! It has a light "beauty shop" scent to it which is quite pleasant, and while it does seem to have a lot of chemicals in it, my hair has never been sensitive to those things. Natural hair products don't tend to work as well for my hair issues. This stuff is expensive but I have yet to find anything that comes close to how well it works!
Dani P.
Lakeport, CA
I had freshly dyed hair when i received this so I didn't use it till my color had faded a bit and I wasn't worried about this washing it out. I've been using it to strengthen my hair up before dying it again later this month (11/2012). I do like it a lot but it has a very thin consistency and it doesn't feel like its really coating your hair. I have curly hair that is just past my shoulderblades and is a normal thickness. I have noticed my hair feels stronger, but I do still lose a lot of hair. That is probably just because I come from a family of shedders. Overall I really like it and it has a really nice mild kind of salon scent.
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
I received this along with the shampoo and ends treatment in a VoxBox and was a little skeptical of it. I'd never heard of this brand before and and am picky about what I put in my hair. I wasn't sure what this was going to be like...but I liked it. Especially after the conditioner. I put it in after shampooing with the shampoo and detangled my hair. I left it sit for 5 minutes, rinsed it out and was in love! My hair felt SOOOOOOO moisturized!! I plan on using this brand shampoo until I run out and cannot wait to see the results after continued use!!
Heather M.
China, ME
I was really excited to try this, as well as the shampoo. The first day I used it, I wondered if I didn't rinse it all out, because my hair felt SUPER greasy. I ended up washing with my regular shampoo and conditioner, because I couldn't stand the feeling. I tried again the next day, and had the same problem. It's definitely not from not rinsing enough! I have no clue if it really repairs damaged hair, but I for one can't stand the feeling it gives my hair, so I won't be using it again!
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
I Loved this!
I have thick frizzy hair & I have to use products & straighten my hair daily to tame it.
This product has done wonders for my hair. My hair is softer, smoothr, there is still some damage to my hair.. but you cant expect miracles as much as I straighten my hair.
I never would have bought this product on my own due to the price, so I am very happy to have received this full size to try. I will be buying in future for continued results.
Patty M.
Glen Oaks, NY
This shampoo/condition set just did not work out for me. My hair is thin, long, wavy to slightly curly, with a very oily scalp. I never heat style and don't dye/bleach, so I don't really have any damage beyond some split ends. The conditioner fared slightly better than the shampoo, but it's just not for me. It's kinda thin/watery, and doesn't smell very good. It didn't really do anything for my hair, but it didn't make it worse. It just didn't do anything different than my usual drug-store conditioner.
Devin
How much are the BC products?
Charisse B.
Litchfield, MN
Overall do you like the finished product?
VANESA M.
LORCA, MURCIA
Este producto repara de verdad el cabello dañado???