BY SCHWARZKOPF

What it is: BC Oil Miracle Shampoo cleanses the hair while at the same time indulging it in a crystal clear formulation. see more...

katheleen s.
Miami, Florida
Well I have only used it twice, its products stand out for their excellent quality. I really recommend them if they have the economy to give the hair an excellent deal
Michele G.
I love this mineral oil shampoo!! It doesn't make your hair feel dry and keeps it feeling moisturized! It also doesn't strip your hair and smells amazing!
Rodiiana M.
this is doing very well to the color of my hair that sometimes I can not afford not because it gives me time to go to the mall but it's very good
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
Leave my hair looking very shiny and so smooth! Safe for an everyday wash! Best for dry scalps
Thayra F.
Amazing product! Brings your hair to life! Its really really good, i highly recommend it
Ashley-Paige B.
Corby, Northamptonshire
I've used this for a few weeks and while the smell is nice and it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy or anything it wasn't anything overly amazing, especially for the price. The product is great but nothing amazing that I HAVE to have.
Jenny V.
Leaves my dry hair light and smooth. Excellent product. Schwarzkopf is probably top 3 in the hair industry from hair coloring to hair aftercare, they are your go tos!
Nicol G.
I love it, I leave my hair super soft, it smells delicious, it nourishes it beautifully, it repairs me, it does not irritate
Loredana G.
Es uno de los mejores shampoo que he probado lo recomiendo al 100% nutre mi cabello lo protege le da brillo y vida
Mónica Q.
It is amazing i will definitely recommended to anyone! it gives shine to my hair and it looks super good!!!