BeautyHairHair Productsblondme by schwarzkopf
Schwarzkopf Pro Blond Me COOL BLONDES Toning Enhancing Bonding Shampoo 84 oz & Mask 67 oz (with Sleek Compact Mirror)

by blondme by schwarzkopf

Blondme Tone Enhancing Bonding Shampoo for cool blondes is a pigmented, sulfate–free shampoo with cool cendré tone direction which gently cleanses and cares for even the most delicate lightened and coloured hair. The Bonding Technology creates new bonds within the hair fibre. Targeted levels of cool pigments maintain a fresh cool tone direction for improved blonde clarity. It gently neutralises yellow tones without changing the hair colour and leaves the hair feeling soft and silky. Blond me Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask for cool blondes is a lightweight treatment pigmented with cool cendré tone direction for lightened, highlighted and coloured blondes. It creates bonds within the hair fibre and repairs the internal structure of fragile hair without overburdening. It maintains, refreshes and enriches cool blonde tone directions. Blondme Tone Enhancing Bonding Shampoo is a pigmented sulfate–free shampoo. It is suitable for all lightened and coloured blondes with natural warm caramel tone directions. It gently cleanses and thanks to the Bonding Technology creates new bonds within the hair fibre. It delivers precise levels of warm pigmentation to maintain a clean and fresh, soft, warm, tone direction, whilst leaving the hair feeling soft and silky. Blondme Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask for warm blondes is a deeply nourishing pigmented treatment. It is suitable for warm and natural tone directions, coloured and lightened blondes. It creates new bonds within the hair fibre and intensively nourishes the internal structure of bleached, lightened and coloured blonde hair. It detangles porous hair and adds moisture and healthy shine while natural warm colour pigments refresh warm blondes and enrich dull, faded blonde tones.

includes a Sleek Compact Mirror to hold in your purse, wallet, or pocket!; Blondme by Schwarzkopf Toning Enhancing Bonding Shampoo and Mask tently cleanses & cares; Blonde Me by Schwarzkopf Toning Enhancing Bonding Shampoo and Mask creates new bonds within hair fibre; Leaves the hair feeling soft & silky

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Pro Blond Me COOL BLONDES Toning Enhancing Bonding Shampoo 8.4 oz & Mask 6.7 oz (with Sleek Compact Mirror)!
Dana W.
mobile, AL
Schwarzkopf Pro Blond Me COOL BLONDES Toning Enhancing Bonding Shampoo 8.4 oz & Mask 6.7 oz (with Sleek Compact Mirror) uploaded by Dana W.
I love Schwarzkopf Schwarzkopf BlondMe Blonde Toning Hair Color Creme - Apricot 2.11oz Schwarzkopf Professional Blond Me Premium Lift 9 - 15.8 oz I love everything a out it. It rebuilds the hair and the shampoo is awesome. I would change anything. Smells delightful and long lasting softness. Use it everyday and it’s always on my order sheet
Brooke  P.
Palm Bay, FL
I needed to do my highlights during lockdown, after a bit of research I settled on the Schwarzkopf BlondMe line of products. I've used 4 of their lines, they've always been better than I anticipated. I chose to use the Keratin Restore Bonding Shampoo, especially due to my poor choices, my cuticles were blown. I vouch, for the most amazing product, not only isn't my hair all frizzy and brassy, after my highlights, there is no requirement for conditioner, my hair is shiny with great body and I have finer hair so that is an achievement in itself. I still use their mask to make it look even more banging smooth!  You do not have to use much for this result, which makes it more economical. I use it for a couple of shampoos after highlighting and then a couple of washes in between highlights/lowlights. It really makes my Balayage stunning. It's my current favorite! Schwarzkopf Pro BlondMe Keratin Restore Bonding All Blonde Cleansing Conditioner - 16.9 oz/500ml (includes free Sleek Compact Mirror)
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Schwarzkopf Pro Blond Me COOL BLONDES Toning Enhancing Bonding Shampoo 8.4 oz & Mask 6.7 oz (with Sleek Compact Mirror) uploaded by Brittany W.
This purple toning shampoo & conditioner is nice to give my hair a beige/sand blonde color, but nothing extreme. I really like the shampoo, the hair mask could be more hydrating/moisturizing for my preference. The shampoo gives my hair a clean, fresh feel without overstripping or making it seem like there’s a waxy coating on the hair cuticle like other purple shampoos have had on my hair. All in all, I would maybe rebuy the shampoo but not the masque again.
Rachel  R.
Alpharetta, GA
I like this line of bleach and developer. it is gentle and effective. My hair has never become strawlike even going very blond.
Lisa S.
Evansville, IN
I love Blond Me cool blondes! These products will keep your blonde beautiful and easy to manage. Helps keep your hair from getting that brassy or yellow look, I recommend for all platinum and icy blondes.
Alyssa  I.
Lisle, IL
I use Schwarzkopf blondeme bleach. I also use the clay Lightner as well. I highly recommend these products. I use it on all my blonde clients. It lifts well and I've had really good luck with it. The clay works really well for the balayage technique
Halen L.
Thornville, OH
I’ve been using this hair mask for a few weeks now. It seems to help with the tone but it’s not much of a mask in that it’s not hydrating. I usually have to use condition afterwards or my hair feels dry. I love the smell though.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Works well and doesn't do as much damage as other brands that I've tried in the past. Lifts my hair at least 9 levels when I usually struggle to get three to four even with 40 volume developer. Even with so much lift, this product helps keep damage at a minimum, especially when paired with a bond reinforcer like olaplex
Kristen W.
sandwich
Love this product tones , smells amazing , does not leave hair heavy , great price point . Must try .
Alejandra S.
I have fine hair and Blondme's bleach is jot only gentle on my hair but it lifts me from a level 3 to a 9 in one go! It's very important to follow directions and not use with foil, under heat, or wrapped up as they are NOT kidding when they say it gets hot. My haor has steamed before! Anyway, I don't recommmend this to the home hair dresser as it's some potent stuff!

Looking for your answer?