BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional shampoos - Osis + Turn On Energizing Shampoo 8.5 oz. How-to-Use: Squeeze a quarter-sized amount of shampoo into hands and massage into hair from your scalp to your ends, rinse and follow with conditioner. see more...

Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and volumized .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair ..
Carolina C.
Is perfect even when you have dull, opaque, brittle hair, it helps to provide many necessary nutrients that we lose every day by the pollutants of the day to day
Jenna H.
Smells pretty good, i love the packaging with a pump. scent doesnt last too long tho. I have a dry scalp and it works well for me
Tina P.
Branford , CT
I love all of their products. We use the color line in our salon and this is a perfect compliment to the color!
Samantha C.
Deltona, Fl
The one and only down side of this product is the smell. The smells is far to strong and it lingers alll day.
Deborah H.
Rolla, MO
One of my favorite brands. Different smell but it’s a good smell. Can weigh hair down if you use too much
Heather D.
Great product. It's really great and so smooth. I really enjoy this product and the company.
Mary C.
Dearborn
It's close to their magic serum with a added bonus of shampoo. Good for dry damaged hair
Yovana R.
Esto no lo he probado le doy las 5 estrellas porq me han hablado de él! .....
Brandi S.
I love schwarzkopf shampoo it gives a bit of volume to your hair and gives it thzt great beautiful shine also makes hair soft and silky