BY SCHWARZKOPF

ana t.
ana t.
Carolina
Hi friends
Me back again let me tell you about this awesome product i have bein using it at my salon recently for graduation up does. it not only give you a perfect hold for your up does live it with a little shine that specially teenagers love it. Even my Daughters love it used daily highly recommend this product not only to use an a salon so to use it on home you are goin to love it.
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of the most amazing shine spray I have used I've tried other shine sprays but this one is amazing actually this brand is really good for hair care products
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
SHINE, SHINE AND MORE SHINE! I Love this product. It is pretty expensive. I buy it at Amazon, not very often. But, you don't need to use a lot!
Cathrine J.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA
Works well after I style my hair and I love it!!! I also use their color products! Make my hair soft and shiny
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
I'm not sure why everyone like this spray. I have a long bob hair cut and decided to try this for some extra shine. It did not really give my hair any shine. I do not feel like it adds any hold to my hair. I would not recommend this as I do not feel like it does what it is supposed to do.
Amie Z.
Amie Z.
Chicago
Use this all the time. Works great when used with a flat iron to make hair silky and smooth. I also spray on curls or even just when my hair is pulled baxk
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lake Orion, MI
I love how long this product lasts me because a little bit truly does go a long way. Smells great, while I wouldn't use as an everyday product, it can add the sparkle to certain styles.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Orland Park, IL
This product works amazing and makes my hair look so healthy. I use this everyday and everyone has commented on how great my hair has looked
Pyra L.
Pyra L.
Grandin, MO
Didn't leave a greasy residue or build up. Wasn't really excited about this product, but am willing to try other products from this brand.
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
Overall this is an amazing line of products. This spray gives the hair an added boost of shine, giving it a healthy and glowing look!
Kristel N.
Kristel N.
Black diamond , Wa
I have fine hair... does this way your hair down?