BY SCHWARZKOPF

Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure why everyone like this spray. I have a long bob hair cut and decided to try this for some extra shine. It did not really give my hair any shine. I do not feel like it adds any hold to my hair. I would not recommend this as I do not feel like it does what it is supposed to do.
ana t.
Carolina
Hi friends
Me back again let me tell you about this awesome product i have bein using it at my salon recently for graduation up does. it not only give you a perfect hold for your up does live it with a little shine that specially teenagers love it. Even my Daughters love it used daily highly recommend this product not only to use an a salon so to use it on home you are goin to love it.
Deborah P.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall this is an amazing line of products. This spray gives the hair an added boost of shine, giving it a healthy and glowing look!
Pyra L.
Grandin, MO
Didn't leave a greasy residue or build up. Wasn't really excited about this product, but am willing to try other products from this brand.
Marissa J.
Love this brand ! also love the high quality of this product. definitely recommend!
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I love the Schwarzkopf line. All of their products smell so good, but give you wonderful results. This Sparkle Shine Spray gives my hair shine and keeps it well together with no frizz. It's my pick for a "walk on" product in our Influenster Bowl and a product that I highly recommend to others!
Jessica P.
Lake Orion, MI
I love how long this product lasts me because a little bit truly does go a long way. Smells great, while I wouldn't use as an everyday product, it can add the sparkle to certain styles.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
Schwarzkopf is always quality products, this being no different. Perfect for people who color their hair and it may not be in perfect condition, it makes it sleek and shiny.
Amie Z.
Chicago
Use this all the time. Works great when used with a flat iron to make hair silky and smooth. I also spray on curls or even just when my hair is pulled baxk
Lisa D.
Orland Park, IL
This product works amazing and makes my hair look so healthy. I use this everyday and everyone has commented on how great my hair has looked
Kristel N.
Black diamond , Wa
I have fine hair... does this way your hair down?