Schwarzkopf Osis Slick 8.69 oz. uploaded by Rashieda T.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Styling Products - Osis + Slick Flattening Liquid 8.69 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to damp hair and blow dry with a hair brush or comb. see more...

Cindy J.
Love this product. I have curly hair that I can smoothly straighten by just blowdrying and use of this product. I also like an Osis product called Magic for lasting frizz free hair.
Danna S.
New York
Excellent, manages to have the finish that I like, also achieved puda to create the texture that sometimes in the reviews I have seen but with other products not achievement, for that reason hardly notice the actual effect and magic that I can this product I was happy is notes as I was able to get that perfect look as all a professional
Alaa eddine C.
Casablanca
- Laid dude your motivational influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster 1
Angie R.
This product helps my hair get slik in a second its really good. Its effective in every single way you can think of. Compared to other slik hair products this one has been the best one I have tried yet . Definetly will be buying this again when I go look for a slik hair product. Try it! 😉
subathirai R.
malaysia, penang
Great product leaves my hair feeling nice and soft and revitalized. it didn't quit meet my expectations. I've never dyed my hair so my hair colour is different tones of black,brown, blond and ginger and my hair is naturally curly and thick I only use this product when I'm going to straighten my hair and overall I would buy this product again
Rashieda T.
I absolutely love this product !Schwarzkopf helps naturally curly hair go straight. The hair product smooths, softens and moisturizes, plus controls frizz, for long-lasting style. I will definatley purchase this product again as it does wonders to my wavy hair :)
Charlotte P.
The schwarzof Isis slick is a beautiful smelling product that is affordable and great value for what your getting. This product met every expectation I wanted it to. I haven very fine hair and it was perfect for me hair. I recommend this to every hair type.
Hannah D.
Caerphilly, Caerphilly
Carmelina C.

I recommend one hundred percent perfect for use a girl with great style and character like you, it is perfect for daily use and let me Hair Decoration with perfect smell like new no comparison with other products
Fashiona F.
It's really good, my hair feels fresher and it's easier to manage it. I find this product really cool and it's really good if u have frizzy hair and if u wanted to be smoothr. I was surprised how long it lasts, but I wish if it would make my hair more softer.