Schwarzkopf Osis Slick 8.69 oz. uploaded by Rashieda T.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Styling Products - Osis + Slick Flattening Liquid 8.69 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to damp hair and blow dry with a hair brush or comb. see more...

griselda v.
I bought it because at a salon they put it on me but it didn't work for me. It leaves it like nothing was put on my hair. So may hair looked freezy
subathirai R.
malaysia, penang
Great product leaves my hair feeling nice and soft and revitalized. it didn't quit meet my expectations. I've never dyed my hair so my hair colour is different tones of black,brown, blond and ginger and my hair is naturally curly and thick I only use this product when I'm going to straighten my hair and overall I would buy this product again
Hannah D.
Caerphilly, Caerphilly
Vishesh K.
It's alright. Slicks my hair quite well but i don't really like the texture! it sort makes my hair feel rough.
Angie R.
This product helps my hair get slik in a second its really good. Its effective in every single way you can think of. Compared to other slik hair products this one has been the best one I have tried yet . Definetly will be buying this again when I go look for a slik hair product. Try it! 😉
Charlotte P.
The schwarzof Isis slick is a beautiful smelling product that is affordable and great value for what your getting. This product met every expectation I wanted it to. I haven very fine hair and it was perfect for me hair. I recommend this to every hair type.
Fashiona F.
It's really good, my hair feels fresher and it's easier to manage it. I find this product really cool and it's really good if u have frizzy hair and if u wanted to be smoothr. I was surprised how long it lasts, but I wish if it would make my hair more softer.
Madiha A.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Love this product makes my hair look fresh and easy to handle. I use this product quite often, love the consistancy. It helps handling my weavy hair
Brittany K.
Monroe, LA
This stuff is not too bad! Makes my wavy hair pretty straight and not frizzy at all. A little goes a long way!
Holly R.
Pomona Park, FL
Like this product keeps hair frizz free and soft. I have very thick hair so it helps make my hair easier to manage.. It's a great product i use it regularly.