Schwarzkopf Osis Slick 8.69 oz. uploaded by Rashieda T.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Styling Products - Osis + Slick Flattening Liquid 8.69 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to damp hair and blow dry with a hair brush or comb. see more...

Farhana B.
This is amazing! It helps my hair so much and it's amazing because it helps my hair stay down and so soft and silky! Definitely recommend it
Christel D.
Santa Fe, NM
For dull, tangled hair no other product I've tried works faster. Only a dime sized amount is needed.
It is very good product it keeps your hair shiny and soft I would definitely recommend it
Christina R.
Port Richey
Love the new product and the rest of the best thing to say that I have a great way for a few
Ryan C.
Protects from the heat. Helps keep frizz out. A little higher priced than a Walmart or target brand but you get what you pay for in this. It's great.
Carmelina C.

I recommend one hundred percent perfect for use a girl with great style and character like you, it is perfect for daily use and let me Hair Decoration with perfect smell like new no comparison with other products
Cindy J.
Love this product. I have curly hair that I can smoothly straighten by just blowdrying and use of this product. I also like an Osis product called Magic for lasting frizz free hair.
Karen W.
Apo, AE
I absolutely love this product. I use it to maintain frizz after a shower and apply it to my damp hair.
Rashieda T.
I absolutely love this product !Schwarzkopf helps naturally curly hair go straight. The hair product smooths, softens and moisturizes, plus controls frizz, for long-lasting style. I will definatley purchase this product again as it does wonders to my wavy hair :)
Alaa eddine C.
Casablanca
- Laid dude your motivational influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster 1