Schwarzkopf Osis Slick 8.69 oz. uploaded by Rashieda T.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Styling Products - Osis + Slick Flattening Liquid 8.69 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to damp hair and blow dry with a hair brush or comb. see more...

Cindy J.
Love this product. I have curly hair that I can smoothly straighten by just blowdrying and use of this product. I also like an Osis product called Magic for lasting frizz free hair.
Danna S.
New York
Excellent, manages to have the finish that I like, also achieved puda to create the texture that sometimes in the reviews I have seen but with other products not achievement, for that reason hardly notice the actual effect and magic that I can this product I was happy is notes as I was able to get that perfect look as all a professional
Alaa eddine C.
Casablanca
- Laid dude your motivational influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster 1
Rashieda T.
I absolutely love this product !Schwarzkopf helps naturally curly hair go straight. The hair product smooths, softens and moisturizes, plus controls frizz, for long-lasting style. I will definatley purchase this product again as it does wonders to my wavy hair :)
Carmelina C.

I recommend one hundred percent perfect for use a girl with great style and character like you, it is perfect for daily use and let me Hair Decoration with perfect smell like new no comparison with other products
tjaša š.
It is very good product it keeps your hair shiny and soft I would definitely recommend it
Christel D.
Santa Fe, NM
For dull, tangled hair no other product I've tried works faster. Only a dime sized amount is needed.
Karen W.
Apo, AE
I absolutely love this product. I use it to maintain frizz after a shower and apply it to my damp hair.
Ryan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Protects from the heat. Helps keep frizz out. A little higher priced than a Walmart or target brand but you get what you pay for in this. It's great.
Christina R.
Port Richey
Love the new product and the rest of the best thing to say that I have a great way for a few