Schwarzkopf Osis Slick 8.69 oz. uploaded by Rashieda T.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Styling Products - Osis + Slick Flattening Liquid 8.69 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to damp hair and blow dry with a hair brush or comb. see more...

Angie R.
Angie R.
This product helps my hair get slik in a second its really good. Its effective in every single way you can think of. Compared to other slik hair products this one has been the best one I have tried yet . Definetly will be buying this again when I go look for a slik hair product. Try it! 😉
Alaa eddine C.
Alaa eddine C.
Casablanca
- Laid dude your motivational influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster como pedir su caja influenster 1
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Caerphilly, Caerphilly
Great product leaves my hair feeling nice and soft and revitalized. it didn't quit meet my expectations. I've never dyed my hair so my hair colour is different tones of black,brown, blond and ginger and my hair is naturally curly and thick I only use this product when I'm going to straighten my hair and overall I would buy this product again
Rashieda T.
Rashieda T.
I absolutely love this product !Schwarzkopf helps naturally curly hair go straight. The hair product smooths, softens and moisturizes, plus controls frizz, for long-lasting style. I will definatley purchase this product again as it does wonders to my wavy hair :)
Carmelina C.
Carmelina C.

I recommend one hundred percent perfect for use a girl with great style and character like you, it is perfect for daily use and let me Hair Decoration with perfect smell like new no comparison with other products
Fashiona F.
Fashiona F.
It's really good, my hair feels fresher and it's easier to manage it. I find this product really cool and it's really good if u have frizzy hair and if u wanted to be smoothr. I was surprised how long it lasts, but I wish if it would make my hair more softer.
Charlotte P.
Charlotte P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The schwarzof Isis slick is a beautiful smelling product that is affordable and great value for what your getting. This product met every expectation I wanted it to. I haven very fine hair and it was perfect for me hair. I recommend this to every hair type.
bindia t.
bindia t.
Kolkata, West bengal
Best product ever...i lyk this consistency.I picked this product because it is very helpful in not letting humid moisture into curly hair, making it much easier
to dry and style
Farhana B.
Farhana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! It helps my hair so much and it's amazing because it helps my hair stay down and so soft and silky! Definitely recommend it
Madiha A.
Madiha A.
Regina, Saskatchewan
Love this product makes my hair look fresh and easy to handle. I use this product quite often, love the consistancy. It helps handling my weavy hair