Schwarzkopf Osis Slick 8.69 oz. uploaded by Rashieda T.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Styling Products - Osis + Slick Flattening Liquid 8.69 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to damp hair and blow dry with a hair brush or comb. see more...

Ryan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Protects from the heat. Helps keep frizz out. A little higher priced than a Walmart or target brand but you get what you pay for in this. It's great.
Danna S.
New York
Excellent, manages to have the finish that I like, also achieved puda to create the texture that sometimes in the reviews I have seen but with other products not achievement, for that reason hardly notice the actual effect and magic that I can this product I was happy is notes as I was able to get that perfect look as all a professional
Christel D.
Santa Fe, NM
For dull, tangled hair no other product I've tried works faster. Only a dime sized amount is needed.
Christina R.
Port Richey
Love the new product and the rest of the best thing to say that I have a great way for a few
griselda v.
I bought it because at a salon they put it on me but it didn't work for me. It leaves it like nothing was put on my hair. So may hair looked freezy
Rebekah P.
Ventura, CA
Love the shininess, but I do wish it left my hair softer. It would also be great if I was able to use it after styling, not just before on towel-dried hair before blow-drying.
Holly R.
Pomona Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this product keeps hair frizz free and soft. I have very thick hair so it helps make my hair easier to manage.. It's a great product i use it regularly.
Brittany K.
Monroe , LA
This stuff is not too bad! Makes my wavy hair pretty straight and not frizzy at all. A little goes a long way!
Cindy J.
Love this product. I have curly hair that I can smoothly straighten by just blowdrying and use of this product. I also like an Osis product called Magic for lasting frizz free hair.
Fashiona F.
It's really good, my hair feels fresher and it's easier to manage it. I find this product really cool and it's really good if u have frizzy hair and if u wanted to be smoothr. I was surprised how long it lasts, but I wish if it would make my hair more softer.