Schwarzkopf Osis Slick 8.69 oz. uploaded by Rashieda T.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Styling Products - Osis + Slick Flattening Liquid 8.69 oz. How-to-Use: Apply to damp hair and blow dry with a hair brush or comb. see more...

Danna S.
New York
Excellent, manages to have the finish that I like, also achieved puda to create the texture that sometimes in the reviews I have seen but with other products not achievement, for that reason hardly notice the actual effect and magic that I can this product I was happy is notes as I was able to get that perfect look as all a professional
Cindy J.
Love this product. I have curly hair that I can smoothly straighten by just blowdrying and use of this product. I also like an Osis product called Magic for lasting frizz free hair.
Rebekah P.
Ventura, CA
Love the shininess, but I do wish it left my hair softer. It would also be great if I was able to use it after styling, not just before on towel-dried hair before blow-drying.
Holly R.
Pomona Park, FL
Like this product keeps hair frizz free and soft. I have very thick hair so it helps make my hair easier to manage.. It's a great product i use it regularly.
Ryan C.
Protects from the heat. Helps keep frizz out. A little higher priced than a Walmart or target brand but you get what you pay for in this. It's great.
griselda v.
I bought it because at a salon they put it on me but it didn't work for me. It leaves it like nothing was put on my hair. So may hair looked freezy
Brittany K.
Monroe, LA
This stuff is not too bad! Makes my wavy hair pretty straight and not frizzy at all. A little goes a long way!
Christel D.
Santa Fe, NM
For dull, tangled hair no other product I've tried works faster. Only a dime sized amount is needed.
Christina R.
Port Richey
Love the new product and the rest of the best thing to say that I have a great way for a few
Angie R.
This product helps my hair get slik in a second its really good. Its effective in every single way you can think of. Compared to other slik hair products this one has been the best one I have tried yet . Definetly will be buying this again when I go look for a slik hair product. Try it! 😉