BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy on Jet.com
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
Trying to find a dry shampoo that gives lasting volume is one problem itself, but having to add in the fact that you have red hair also adds to the level of difficulty. This product gives a very refreshing smell, and has lasting volume while of course taking away the greasy look, only problem is the white residue it leaves on my roots. Of course waiting a few minutes for it to settle and soak up the oils and then brushing it out is helpful, in the end my roots come out looking a bit dull because of the white washing out the color. However, it does the job and the ash look doesn't bother me enough to go buy another product.
Jes S.
San Diego , CA
As a redhead I only wash about once a week and use this in between. Does quite the job on super oily hair and smells amazing! I find it can leave my hair looking a little dull, but a spritz of shine spray brings it back to life! Great amount for the price too!
Stephanie T.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Not as great as other brands of dry shampoo, like bataste, but still a good one. Does its job and counter acts oily and greasy dirty hair. The smell is pleasant as well!
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
Best dry shampoo I have ever used, immediately gets rid of oil and doesn't leave a white film after. My hair is bouncy and full of life after each use. Lasts all day!
Lindsey H.
Greenbrier, AR
THE BEST dry shampoo!! I have been using this one for almost 4 years and it is still my go to!! It makes my hair both look and feel clean and fresh!!
Christina R.
Tempe, AZ
Nice dry shampoo! It gets the job done and doesn't not leave behind a residue. I like that it actually makes my hair look clean.
Kristy B.
This one works really great and gives you that volume that you need without weighing your hair down and making it feel chalky!
Leah C.
Thunder Bay , ON
This is my favourite dry shampoo! I bought this product on the recommendation of my hair stylist after I had SWORN off dry shampoos, finding that they made my hair more oily than before.

My first experience with dry shampoo left me grossed out, as I love the feeling of clean, fresh, full-bodied hair that is smooth to run your fingers through. (I'm obsessed with washing my hair, and am one of those folks that likes to wash my hair every day).

Since I coloured my hair blonde, my colourist has been adamant that I don't wash my hair more than every other day, or every two days and it's been hard, but this dry shampoo has saved my life! This shampoo has allowed me to keep my hair colour more vibrant, as I don't have to wash my hair often, and can keep my blonder hair from becoming brassy and orange.

My hair gets EXTREMELY greasy and slick two days after washing, but this dry shampoo lets me extend the life of my wash to 4-5 days, something I never imagined possible! I honestly bet I could extend it a week if I wanted, and my hair would still look great.

The product comes out white when sprayed onto roots, and leaves hair looking full-bodied, clean, COMPLETELY removes grease, and is great for applying then fluffing through hair, then styling. Also, the scent is amazing and leaves your hair smelling like you just left the salon! Overall, I would recommend, and definitely buy again, as I've found as I'm using it progressively, my hair is becoming less and less greasy between washes.
Kim D.
Love this product! It took me 3 different tries to find this one! At a salon on Sale and went back and bought all that was on the shelf. Right now my hair is purple and blonde.