BY SCHWARZKOPF

Marqui J.
Marqui J.
Tomball, TX
As a bit of a mousse connoisseur, I tried this brand after becoming a bit bored with the products I'd been using.
Pros: It hold hair together great.
Cons: It holds hair together great, like a concrete paste.
I give them credit for being effective. However, I would not purchase this product again. I like my mousse to be light and airy on my hair, not heavy and gluey.
Nando A.
Nando A.
Not really a fan of mousses, we hair makes it frizz but love LOVE the hold on this product! Goes on wet (obviously) but styles on dry with a great shine. My dark brown hair looks lighter in the sun and other natural lighted areas. Definitely a fan and at a really great price.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Used it on a mannequin head in Cosmetology and it worked pretty well. Only thing I didn't like is I had to use a LOT for full coverage and hold.
Lizeth C.
Lizeth C.
Hialeah, FL
Mousse reparador de cabello, hidratante, deja el cabello sedoso y con brillo, repara las puntas y el cabello maltratado
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this so much. This.is good for.big hair days and nights. You are not going to.have.flat hair.with this baby.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Walling , TN
I love this. It keeps curl in my hair and my hair doesn't get stuff. And it smells awesome as well.
Krysten D.
Krysten D.
Bowling Green, KY
I did not purchase this product myself, it was given to me. As someone who does not love mousse I was very hesitant to try this, however, I am pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Instead of making my hair feel crispy and stiff, it actually left my hair soft but still holding the curl. I will definitely be purchasing this again.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
This mousse is amazing and smells incredible. I totally love it and really recommend it. he only downside is the price. It's not incredibly bad, but i have used cheaper ones that are also great. All in all, i would buy it again.
Stephanie o.
Stephanie o.
Long Beach, CA
I liked how it made my hair feel, and the hold was perfect, it lasted all day. I highly recommend for a daily hair look.
Elvira M.
Elvira M.
Curly hair anyone? This one will make the wages great and define them! I use it when making curles