Schwarzkopf OSIS Freeze Strong Hold Hairspary 15.2oz uploaded by Kyrstyn J.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

A super hold hairspray, it the ultimate gravity defying blast. Designed with a 3 dimensional resin matrix that ensures the protection of the hair and allows for long lasting styling support in all climates. Enhanced with bamboo extract, the... see more...

Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
The instant freeze spray is amazing but leaves a bit of a sticky residue. So a little goes a long way especially if you curl your hair just add a little spritz to each strand and your hair will look amazing.
Hasina D.
Preston, Lancashire
I love this hairspray. It keeps down flyaway hair and is great in bad weather or when I get sweaty. It keeps my hairstyle in place and is much longer lasting than alternatives. I also use on eyebrows a little to keep in place.
Jessica T.
Dalton, GA
If you don't want your hair to budge, this is the stuff for you!! I use this on my clients whenever it is a special occasion because the hair style WILL NOT MOVE
Courtney P.
Best damn hairspray for curls EVER. Provides an excellent hold without being too heavy. Makes your hair bounce, have a sh!t ton of volume and last all day!
Keira T.
I like to use this when I'm putting my hair up in something elegant. Perfect for date night or that hike. This hairspray holds in all the little fuzzies :)
Mr F.
Bogota
I've color my hair a lot so freeze is a problem! This product is everything i need, control the freeze and helps me to keep every single hair Were i want
America B.
Edinburg , TX
I don't often use hairspray but when I have a special occasion to go to I just pray a little hairspray and my hair stays in place all night long.
Samantha B.
This hairspray is way to sticky when I go to scrunch my hair my fingers get tangled in it but other than that it holds my style all day
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Very great product hold your hair in place a little flaky but you can get past the flakiness smells nice and fresh
Courtney D.
Montague, NJ
Love it! It's the best hairspray I've used! I constantly use this and it doesn't have that gross hairspray smell