BY SCHWARZKOPF

A super hold hairspray, it the ultimate gravity defying blast. Designed with a 3 dimensional resin matrix that ensures the protection of the hair and allows for long lasting styling support in all climates. Enhanced with bamboo extract, the... see more...

Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Dalton, GA
If you don't want your hair to budge, this is the stuff for you!! I use this on my clients whenever it is a special occasion because the hair style WILL NOT MOVE
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
This is my favorite hair spray product! Excellent hold and a great price!! I would definitely use it again!
Hasina D.
Hasina D.
Preston, Lancashire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. It keeps down flyaway hair and is great in bad weather or when I get sweaty. It keeps my hairstyle in place and is much longer lasting than alternatives. I also use on eyebrows a little to keep in place.
America B.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't often use hairspray but when I have a special occasion to go to I just pray a little hairspray and my hair stays in place all night long.
Donnesha F.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very great product hold your hair in place a little flaky but you can get past the flakiness smells nice and fresh
Mr F.
Mr F.
I've color my hair a lot so freeze is a problem! This product is everything i need, control the freeze and helps me to keep every single hair Were i want
Keira T.
Keira T.
I like to use this when I'm putting my hair up in something elegant. Perfect for date night or that hike. This hairspray holds in all the little fuzzies :)
Anna A.
Anna A.
Lockridge, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hold. I usually have to reapply before a night out if it's been a crazy day but not a bad product.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Montague, NJ
Love it! It's the best hairspray I've used! I constantly use this and it doesn't have that gross hairspray smell
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Poquoson, VA
So light and the smell is amazing! The whole OSIS line is one of my go to favorites.