BY SCHWARZKOPF #62 in Pomades & Waxes

Ultra-strong cream wax - remoldable for unlimited style options Strong wax texture and separation performance. Creamy, non-overburdening consistency gives unlimited remoldable style possibilities. Clean, non-greasy application and natural shine finish. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
William P.
Yet again we have an amazing product from osis! The smell is an amazing smell indescribable it’s a pleasant almost sweet and long lasting product. The price is great all you need is a dime sized blob and you’re all set
Desiree M.
Coraopolis, PA
This is easily my favorite product for short hair. it has a longer lasting hold than other waxes I've tried without being overly waxy. I have straight hair that was highly damaged when I used this product. The scent smells like the other OSIS products which makes it great for people who are sensitive when you cocktail too many scents. 10/10 will use again when I cut my hair short.
Ma'i Chevelle B.
Allentown, PA
It's a great product and it works wonderful and its smell great. Compared to other alternative this works wonders. I have dark brown hair and it still works well. It's affordable and its something I would keep buying and I recommend it to all.
kelsey d.
Somerset, KY
My husband loves this product. He is a particular man and it meets his expectations. He has think semi-long hair that he wear pushed back, without ease. you can buy this product for a reasonable price in a pair package on amazon for quick and easy purchase. No greasy or nasty residue.
Luz D.
Love the fact that last just like gel nail polish, is easier to use than the other because is just one step and you are done, and with all the colors you can find any shade you like . Loving Opi
anna w.
Redding, CA
I love opi! They have a wide range of bright and beautiful colors, like this pretty pink. I find they last long, and don't chip.
Kaden C.
Man, WV
Will not but again. Made my hair extremely oily. Not worth a penny. But I have very oily hair I could wash it twice a day.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
This is one of my favorite nail polishes I have ever tried! They are a bit on the expensive side but they are worth it!!
Nay M.
The best for hairstylist in my salon i only use this good product and i like a lot and recommend too,
Rachael G.
Love OPI, it lasts forever and does not chip very easily. They have so many great colors