BY SCHWARZKOPF #86 in Hair Serums

Steamroll your curls! Osis Flatliner, get things straight with this heat resistant iron serum. Thanks to the unique formulation, Osis Flatliner provides ultra flat styles with absolute heat protection up to 392 F. + safe straightening + humidity protector + smoothes + heat resistant Type: Styling Products see more...

Carmela H.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
One of my more favorite straightening serums I have ever used. I have bought this product a couple of times now and that says a lot from me, I usually use something and then change it up the next time I have to buy some more. This serum really helps straighten my thick wavy hair and I feel like it really helps protect my hair from the heat at the same time. My hair also had a nice shine to it that just made my hair look so beautiful and healthy!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works on all hair types and its not pricey at all! I use it whenever my clients want their hair as smooth and straight as possible and they always love the way it makes their hair feel! I'd recommend it
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is all right. It does the job but it doesn't have any added benefits. Great for heat stylinh but there's better out there for a better value.
Paisley P.
Paisley P.
Haleyville, AL
This serum is definitely in my top five favorites for flat iron protection and smoothing. It's reasonably priced and smells wonderful as well!!!
Julie S.
Julie S.
My stylist uses this and it keeps my hair from flipping in or out. I love it! Also my hair doesn't feel brittle after straightening.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells fantastic. It protects my hair from my flat iron and prevents split and fried ends. It is priced mid range compared to others. I have brown highlighted hair that is naturally dry and frizzy so this is a must. This product is perfect!
Aleina B.
Aleina B.
I adore this stuff. it does the job, and helps tame my frizzy hair before ironing. I don't appreciate the way it sprays out though. Instead of a nice mist to spray around the whole head, it shoots out in a stream and builds up too much product in one spot. It's a great product, just use with caution.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Killeen, Tx
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Leaves your hair sleek and silky! Kind of sticky and contributes to a bit of build up in your hair but overall it's a great product and does what it's supposed to do!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Springfield , OR
Use this every time I straighten my hair. Makes it very lightweight, shiny, and soft. No split ends have come since I've started using it! Will definitely purchase again
Franciene F.
Franciene F.
Denver, CO
I always use this product before dry my hair because protect and give life to my hair. Once you start to use, you will always use because is one of the best.
Lucia R.
Lucia R.
I've read in the reviews that it's better if you don't put too much but the product doesn't go out as a mist, so, which would be the best way/technique to apply this one? Aim to the roof so it would be like a shower when it comes down? Apply it first in the hands and then on the hair?
Yilibeth V.
Yilibeth V.
What about this product...this product really works?