BY SCHWARZKOPF

It is a real high performance hair spray. It's long lasting and gives total control. Style with sizzle that rewrites the law of gravity. A unique hairspray because of its ability to perform under adverse conditions of temperature and humidity. The 3-dimensional resin matrix ensures all of the hair strand is covered, allowing for long lasting style support. Type: Styling Products see more...

Estefi B.
Laredo, TX
I went to the Ceasar's Palace Salon in Las Vegas and the stylist really recommended me buying this, so I bought one and I would say it's good, it works good but it doesn't hold your curls that very much or gives you that much of a texture. I would say it gives a medium hold. Eventhough the ORIBE Hair Texturing Spray is very expensive, I would definitely better buy that one over his one.
Lexi M.
This hairspray is one of the best hair sprays I have ever used. I have had to use it for all day dance competitions and it stays all day. I really recommend this hairspray!
Jennifer T.
This hairspray will definitely hold. Has a strong smell and leaves your hair a bit brittle. Reminds me of the stuff from the 80's only you don't have to use quite as much.
Karla M.
Torrance, CA
Perfect for formal occasions this hold spray will hold anything in place. Works well with up dos or big bouncy curls. I can't go anywhere without this amazing hold spray !
Jeanie B.
My hair stylist used this on my hair several years ago, and it's been one of my favorites ever since. Never sticky, with just the right amount of shine, this medium hold hair spray sets my style all day.
Maritza M.
Ontario, Ca
This is an awesome hairspray if you're looking for a light hold. It's a super fine mist and does not leave any residue or crunchiness. It's one of my favs!
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga
Yes I love this scary. Holds all day none sticky. Makes my hair feel good. I love the light scent. My daughter uses this too. We found it At Walmart
Christy H.
I love this brand and this hairspray as it is provides a medium to strong hold, but I like the texturizing spray in this brand even more :)!
Melissa F.
Shelbyville, KY
Best smelling and holding hairspray EVER!!! I love this stuff so much and travel 30 minutes to ulta just to get this!
Casaundra M.
Amazing hairspray. Not to hard or sticky once dried. Great for daily use. Makes my volume last all day.