Schwarzkopf Osis Elastic 15.2 oz uploaded by Courtney A.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy on Jet.com*
Ela M.
For now I really like this hair spray. I have very thick hair and it hold it in place for the hole day. It makes it hard as all of the other sprays...
Raluca C.
It is ....ummmmmmmm good. not the best one. I do not use it often cause I do not want to use hair styling products. didn.t meet my expectations
Jeimi E.

I love it , it's wonderful , it recomiento all.
It's cheap and a good product, I hope you have a chance to use
bryan v.
guayaquil
Es muy bueno, me encanta comprarmelo, se los recomiendo a todooooo el mundo entero .....