Schwarzkopf Osis Elastic 15.2 oz uploaded by Courtney A.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way it holds my hairstyle . It's a product that isn't harsh on your hair. I can't recommend this product more than I already do! I've turned so many people onto this product !
Lindsey H.
Greenbrier, AR
Absolute favorite everyday hairspray! It is light but still has a great hold!! Very workable when styling!
Kelly C.
Corona, CA
Creates a flexible hold for your hair and doesn't make your hair feel crunchy or stiff. Great smell too!
Joy K.
South Milwaukee, WI
BEST HAIRSPRAY EVER! I love the scent. I will always continue to repurchase. It is build able and you can come through with no left resuide
Genie
Sicklerville, NJ
Love this product, it goes on sheer & doesn't weigh hair down, I use it in the morning & it lasts the entire work day no touch ups necessary.
Margaret G.
Bloomington, IL
Great hair spray, I like this hair spray. My hair is fine and holds it n place without feeling stiff.
Marie J.
Orlando, FL
Love it! It does what it said its supposed to do! I feel it help my hair a lot and i do not regret buying this!
Ronna W.
This is a really great product if you want your hair to hold style but be able to move some. The smell is great too.
Sasha M.
Frisco, TX
This flexible hold hairspray is perfect for those who want to wear their hair natural and keep their care free bounce. I've also found a second way to use the hair spray is to prep your hair before curling with it. Just use a few sprays all over the hair and the curling iron curls actually hold that much better! Run a brush through when you are done and boom! Beautiful bounce, no crunchy curls.
Jocelyn O.
Inglewood, CA
Amazing ! Really recommend this product , places stubborn hair where it is suppose too , have to admit to get over carried away because you hair WILL get really stiff