Schwarzkopf Osis Elastic 15.2 oz uploaded by Courtney A.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy on Jet.com*
Sasha M.
Frisco, TX
This flexible hold hairspray is perfect for those who want to wear their hair natural and keep their care free bounce. I've also found a second way to use the hair spray is to prep your hair before curling with it. Just use a few sprays all over the hair and the curling iron curls actually hold that much better! Run a brush through when you are done and boom! Beautiful bounce, no crunchy curls.
Morgan M.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of those hair sprays that keeps a firm hold in your hair without making it feel like it was dipped in cement. Although it maintains my hairstyle throughout the day, it also allows for a more natural texture and bounce that other brands fail to deliver.
Jack P.
Winona, MN
The hold from this product was really really good, but actually a little too strong from my liking, I imagine if I was going to a Buttholesurfers concert, it would be amazing, but I am not a punk rocker.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
To be honest, I did not like it! It makes my hair turned into wood. Plus washing it out is really trouble some. It increased my hair fall problem. It has a bad, artificial smell...
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Love the way it holds my hairstyle . It's a product that isn't harsh on your hair. I can't recommend this product more than I already do! I've turned so many people onto this product !
Jocelyn O.
Inglewood, CA
Amazing ! Really recommend this product , places stubborn hair where it is suppose too , have to admit to get over carried away because you hair WILL get really stiff
Genie
Sicklerville, NJ
Love this product, it goes on sheer & doesn't weigh hair down, I use it in the morning & it lasts the entire work day no touch ups necessary.
Joy K.
South Milwaukee, WI
BEST HAIRSPRAY EVER! I love the scent. I will always continue to repurchase. It is build able and you can come through with no left resuide
Ronna W.
This is a really great product if you want your hair to hold style but be able to move some. The smell is great too.
Marie J.
Orlando, FL
Love it! It does what it said its supposed to do! I feel it help my hair a lot and i do not regret buying this!