BY SCHWARZKOPF

Osis+ Dust It Mattifying Powder ( Light Control ) see more...

Kati B.
Matches amazing and perfect for me. Not only does it work amazing but smells just fine too. Does as advertised and so much more. I ordered it online and love it. Very gentle and perfect for me. 10-10 buy again
Selena H.
Flag Pond , TN
Love this product and how it gives my hair volume and it last all day! If you use too much it does make your hair feel nasty so use very little! My hairdresser uses this product on her clients and I'm so glad she used it in my hair years ago!
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Your best shot At getting massive volume, without caking up your hair with tons of products. I think this dust is pretty unique in the way you apply it, and what it does. I don't use it daily, just for when I need an extra boost :-)
Janet R.
Birch Run, MI
Trying to grow my hair out a little and and I was finding my hair was flat on top so my beautician recommended this product and I love it and will highly recommend this product
Nat D.
Helps absorb extra oil on the scalp. I like this product but it can be hard to apply instead of a spray dry shampoo. I only use it everyone few weeks. Does give a nice smell.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I used this product years before I ever came across dry shampoos. It works really well & smells fantastic. It's a more #unisex product then some of the others I've smelled. You do have be careful not get too much in one place or you can kinda see it. It's not my go to product now that there's more variety but I still love it & it travels well!
Lauren M.
N Little Rock, AR
Need a lift? If you have fine or flat hair that lacks volume and texture, this is for you. Do not over use this product but sprinkle a little at the root and watch your hair become fuller and thinking in a snap.
Angie H.
Bledsoe, KY
This stuff is awesome!! Last forever because it's so fine, dust some on your roots and tease and your volume stays all day ..
Dolores E.
Austin, TX
I cant say enough great stuff about this prodict. Adds volume without build up or residue and hair stays in its place
Delaney B.
Covington
Its a little expensive but its great it left my skin smooth soft and sliky. I smelled so good after i used it