Schwarzkopf Osis + Dust It Mattifying Powder 3 Pack uploaded by Eryn C.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Styling Products - Osis + Dust It Mattifying Powder 3 Pack 3 Pack - 3 x 0.35 oz see more...

Angela F.
This is my FAVORITE texturizing product! It was recommended by a friend who also has fine straight hair; I always admired her volume so this felt like learning about a secret weapon. I apply just at the root and then back comb. My only complaint is that it leaves behind residue, but it's worth it! Would buy again, but my tiny bottle has lasted years.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
Love love love this product!!!
Dust it is a great dry shampoo type product that doesn't smell horrible and does its job! It's very compact so it is easily kept in your purse so that you can use it on the go! I would recommend this product!
Callie L.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite products of all time! As a professional hair stylist, I appreciate Schwarzkopf's commitment to innovation, and Dust It is the most brilliant product to be released by any salon brand in the last fourteen years that I've been in the industry. They are always copied, but never duplicated. <3
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
This powder is wonderful , just a small amount dusted in the area of your hair where you want volume and WOW you have mega volume . Also if your hair starts to fall a bit through the day , all you do is rub the area you put the powder in and it fluffs back up.
Marisol G.
Santa Maria
My sister got this product and I tried it it works almost like a dry shampoo in powder form it says what it does it gives your hair a matte look good on day old hair and helps you build volume on your hair
Meredith M.
Kernersville, NC
Dust it is the perfect product if you are looking to add volume, all over fullness or texture. It adds grip to fine silky hair, especially for braids and updos. No strong smell, just a great product perfect for everyone whether your hair is long or short!
Diana G.
Spring Hill, TN
I use this product every single day. This powder gives great texture to my roots and since its in powder form, it keeps my roots from getting oily. Whenever I am about to run out of this product, 8 have to order another immediately. Can't live without it!
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
Absolutely love this for volume and as a dry shampoo. It soaks up any grease and gives amazing volume! Its by far the best for giving that teasing high hair look. I use it almost everyday!
Nidhi P.
Cupertino, CA
Perfect for day or night. Keeps away the dirt and mane looking great. When you are short of time just dust it on n you are good to go. Yes the scent is great!
Lindsay B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I am a bridal hair stylist and use my dust it for every event! It works wonders for shorter hair to give that bit of volume to let throughout the night!