BY SCHWARZKOPF

Light-weight powder used to texturize and give incredible root lift and a soft matte effect. Provides control and separation with long-lasting hold and texture. Versatile effect - the more you apply, the more control you get! see more...

Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
This texture dust is a great alternative to the Big Sexy one on the market! It has a very strong hold so be careful not to apply too much at once. It can give great volume at the roots and hold a tease like nothing you've ever seen! I use this for all my updos!
Kristina G.
I love this! It is like a cross between a dry shampoo and a styling product like a root lifter. Absorbed all the oils in my hair and also gave it crazy volume at the roots. I have very fine, thin hair that is really long, so I gave up on ever having much volume a long time ago. Not a big fan of teasing my hair either, but with this I didn't have to to get lots of volume. I just sprinkled some on my scalp and rubbed it in with my fingers while I had my head upside down. Flipped it back over and my hair was huge! Put it all into place with my hands and a few touches of my hairbrush, but it lasted all day until washing. If you need volume with some oil control, this is definitely the stuff for you.
Melinda D.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product! I love using this on those clients who come in wanting an updo and their hair is just too clean. It's also great for giving some grip to super fine, slippery hair that needs some mattifying. Perfect for up dos.
Alexis C.
Medford, MA
Gives your hair MAX volume!!! Dust a little where you want to tease, allow it to set for 30 secs- back comb the section and see results! Also works to absorb oils!
Heather K.
Bensalem, PA
This stuff was incredible. Made my hair have a bit of shine but loads of volume. My hair is super thin and doesn't hold anything for long but this was great!
Kaitlin M.
Not a huge fan of this it was ok. I didn't get much volume and it made my hair at the roots look dry. Also looked like I used too much dry shampoo.
Katie R.
W Sacramento, CA
Love this! Gives me great volume!! I have very fine hair so it's hard to get the necessary volume all on its own. But dust it really helps!
Vrinda M.
Irving, TX
It is so wonderful. Give so much volume to my hair. Absolutely love it. Buying this product from long and will continue in future.
Edita H.
Chicago
I love how it controls the oil in your hair and it gives a nice hold to your hair. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Rebecca D C.
This stuff is so great for giving fine hair volume! It has grip so you can re-plump your hair mid day with your fingers.
Ricki H.
Naples, FL
Does this dry your hair out?

back