Personal CareSchwarzkopf
Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color

Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color

Specially formulated for mature hair, Keratin color uses Unique Collagen Care Complex and Skin Flattering Pigments to deliver younger, fuller looking hair in just 30 minutes. Keratin Coloration acts as a treatment to help repair highly processed, damaged hair with up to 80% less hair breakage. 20 intensive colors deliver 100% gray coverage with a low-odor coloring experience thanks to the Ammonia Control Technology.

Does delicate praline have a golden or red tone to it?
I'm thinking of using it but I have curly hair. Will this dye straighten it? I’m afraid of use it but seems good
What's the shelf life of thisbrand?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color!
Allison S.
Tyler, TX
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color uploaded by Allison S.
I came upon this on Wednesday of last week, the day before Thanksgiving. I was looking for a change in hair color due to the fact that my roots were starting to show my natural hair color and my light brown hair was looking too light for the fall/winter season. I was aiming for a deep red brown color. I grabbed this color, Bordeaux Red 4.7. I had looked up 0 reviews before buying it and I usually don’t do that, but the shine of the hair on the front of the box and name of the brand caught my attention. So I went for it. It was a little over $12 and I was yet to see if it was worth it. — The instructions were easy to follow and I loved the pre treatment for my ends, that was something completely different from other brands I’ve tried and really liked. The mixing went well and the color oxidized from an orange to deep red black. The product overall was easy to use, but messy. It evenly distributed throughout my hair after rinsing and conditioning. I loved it. It didn’t feel dry or brittle. It felt soft and looked shiny. Very similar to the Matrix 5RB, a high quality salon hair color line. I will be repurchasing! I definitely recommend this product!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m actually reviewing Medium Brown 5.0. I thought I would give this brand & color a try since I’m dying my hair at home due to Covid. This is a well planned out dye kit. It includes an optional serum to put on the ends of your hair to condition as well as prevent them from getting too dark. This is great for those of us who already dye our hair as this can be an issue. The color came out rich. And my hair feels good - not too dry - which is my fear with store bought box dyes. There was a good selection of color choices too. I guess the real test will be how long it lasts, but I’m optimistic as I feel like the color is saturated enough. I think I would buy this brand again. I might play around with the different colors to see which I like best. But I’m happy enough with what I’m wearing now that I might use it again.
Jessica M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh yes!! As you can see, my hair was a very, VERY damaged mess of grown out blonde (ish). I decided it was time to go back to dark hair. I was hoping for a nice dark chocolate type of color and settled on 4.6 intense cocoa by Schwarzkopf. I’ve never used this brand before so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was really nervous about the results because I know it is usually wise to use a filler when going from light to dark, and I didn’t do this. I love my results though!! I’m 28 and have had a few grays pop up and this color has covered them completely!! The only downside I can say is when I first washed out the product, my hair was a bit more dry than usual, but it softened after the next wash or so, and now my hair is literally softer than it has been in a long time! The color is a slightly darker than what I was looking for but I’m sure it’ll fade over the next few washes! I’m definitely going to be sticking with this color :)
Robyn D.
I brought this very affordable on Walmart.com, and gifted it to my mother. Mom loved it and said she was going to use it again and again. For a box color she said the color is very rich, stays vibrant longer, and somehow more moisturizing. Definitely underrated Product, but I loved this line when it was exclusively salon.
Brandy A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color uploaded by Brandy A.
I found the holy grail when it comes to home box dyes. My hair is exactly the way the box looks! Smells great and does not get everywhere! I will purchase in the future! I give 5 stars
Renee S.
Kokomo, IN
I tried this and wasnt super impressed its more expensive then what i usually buy but thought it would be worth it didnt notice asiffernce in the feel of my hair and the color faded fast
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Walgreens was having the buy 2 get 1 free deal on all hair products and I wanted to give this brand a try. I'm so glad I did. I typically use l'oreal hair dyes and they used to work and look great, but I haven't been able to get the color I was expecting anymore. Maybe their formula's changed or is it just me? Anyway, I successfully got the color the box claimed brunettes would get after using their hair dye. I really wanted the hair color in front of the box, but I would probably need to buy at least two or three more of the same shade or first dye my hair to a lighter blonde, which I'd rather not. It does bleed a bit after you rinse the dye, but it stops after about two days. So do wear darker colored clothes just in case.
Amy L.
I used Excellence by Loreal for 24 years and changed to Schwarzkopf Keratin 2 years ago.  I’d try other hair colors on and off, but never liked the color, coverage or lasting ability.
Schwartzkopf Keratin color is not harsh, has no smell, has amazing colors (I stay in the brownish reds) and lasts longer.  I love their after color conditioner for its ability to untangle my very curly locks.  It doesn’t feel special when you apply it, but it works better than anything I’ve tried.  I pay $2 more than I did for Loreal, but I am sooo worth it!
Cynthia B.
Plainview, TX
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color uploaded by Cynthia B.
Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color uploaded by Cynthia B.
I am 43, and I have had a hard time finding a product good at fully covering my gray. The Keratin Color does a great at giving me great covering and depth of color. My grays are believable complementary tones as shown in the other pictures showing my grayest section of my hair. My husband has also talked about how amazing it smells as a hair color. The end treatment also does an amazing job to keep my ends from being damaged during the color processing. It is my go to for full color and trouble free root touch ups.
Michelle T.
Biddeford
More than 2 months later and the color is still great!  The color is growing out, instead of washing out, like most dyes.

I used 4.6 Intense Cocoa.  The color was a bit darker than expected,  but I did dye over another color.  I wasn't sure I would like this dye because my hair felt really weird initially, quite stiff. My scalp was also dyed longer than usual.  But it gave a beautiful color. And is SOOOO shiny!  And ended up being so silky soft!

I will, and have recommended this product.  I will use again,  but would like to try a lighter shade...
Thanks for reading! M

Thanks for reading! M
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor K.
Erie, PA
il y a un an
Thoughts on Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Anti-Age Hair Color? And this color in particular? My hair was damaged due to over bleaching months ago, and I just wanted to know if this is as harsh on hair as other box dyes can be?
Tilcia F. il y a 10 mois
It’s gentler but if your hair is already damaged it’s not going to make it better or worse.