BY SCHWARZKOPF

Sally H.
Sally H.
I used this to bleach my hair about 5 times when I was trying to go for the grey look. I bleached my hair every few days with this. It works quickly, and it didn't damage my hair as much as I thought it would've. I have pretty dark hair, so I had to bleach it a couple of times. It turned out really great. It was easy to blend, since I was doing a balayage.
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I totally recommend this product to you guys, I used this in the past to bleach my hair so I could get the balayage I was looking for, works very well.
Lisgelaine C.
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
This brand is amazing i totaly recommend this for your hair. Always bleach are agressive but this one is much less than others
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Have used this bleach for my highlights many times I have no complaints it did the job
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
I bleach my naturally black hair prior to bold/vivid shades and this is my go to brand. I will only use Schwarzkopf as I find it it gets the job done really well and is less damaging than other brands.