Schwarzkopf Igora Vario Blond Plus Blue Dust-Free Bleach 450g/15.9oz uploaded by Amanda M.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

• So I bleached my hair with Schwarzkopf Igora Vario Blond ...1 Answers
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is phenominal. I was looking for a bleach that would lighten my hair quite a few levels without destroying my hair. I have to say my hair is still relatively healthy and I experienced little to no breakage after. Overall this product did more than what i was looking for. I have been afraid to use bleach in most cases but took a chance with this brand and im happy I did. Used with the IGORA 30vol developer you get plenty of lift without an enormous amount of damage. I highly recommend this.
Sally H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this to bleach my hair about 5 times when I was trying to go for the grey look. I bleached my hair every few days with this. It works quickly, and it didn't damage my hair as much as I thought it would've. I have pretty dark hair, so I had to bleach it a couple of times. It turned out really great. It was easy to blend, since I was doing a balayage.
Garleni A.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I totally recommend this product to you guys, I used this in the past to bleach my hair so I could get the balayage I was looking for, works very well.
Kate C.
Newnan, GA
I love this bleach! It’s the only one my hair stylist uses on my hair and it meets my expectations when lightening my hair for the summer.
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
This brand is amazing i totaly recommend this for your hair. Always bleach are agressive but this one is much less than others
Tara O.
Belleek, Enniskillen
This is the best bleaching powder that I have tried. This gives great results and great for going blonde and when I use this is get less orange/ginger tones when I lighten my hair which other brands do when I try to go blonder. It is easy to use when you use your developer and the right ratio. For amazing professional look this is for you I really recommend.
Bailey M.
I bleach my naturally black hair prior to bold/vivid shades and this is my go to brand. I will only use Schwarzkopf as I find it it gets the job done really well and is less damaging than other brands.
without doubt the best product I've ever used. does not damage hair, opens desirable shades and does not inflate. that is, the complete set
Vicky P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have used this bleach for my highlights many times I have no complaints it did the job
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I bleached my hair with Schwarzkopf Igora Vario Blond Plus Blue Dust-Free Bleach 450g/15.9oz & toned with Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Toner can anybody suggest something to make it all even the bottom got a nice color but the scalp is yellow somehow to me won’t take the toner I know a lot of ppl say go to a hair dresser if you going to say that keep scrolling thanks