suggested searches

Igora

Schwarzkopf Igora Royal...
10 Reviews
5 / 5
I have a beauty salon in the center of my city and I really use these products on a daily basis since they have never caused me problems, they are of very high quality.My clients prefer it to any other, they are always very satisfied with the results.
5 / 5
Highly recommend this product line if you want to go red its what I use and have used for years on and off . keep my hair in good condition and super shiny and true to color !
5 / 5
Super pretty colors and make a big enough variety that it can be used for anyone along with different undertones
4 / 5
Es un producto muy bueno porque cumple sus objetivos, es medianamente costoso pero lo vale.su calidad; pienso que una mejora seria la cantidad de producto que contiene y si logro cumplir mis expectativas por eso quede muy satisfecha con el.
5 / 5
Este producto es muy bueno para hacer la decoloración. Pero maltrata el cabello, no sólo este producto sino hacerse cualquier de coloración en general. Es económico y fácil de conseguir
5 / 5
Estos tintes tienen una gama de colores perfecta, muy variada, con este llegué al tono deseado que quería en mi cabello.
5 / 5
This is what we use at my cosmetology school. I must say all our clients seemed satisfied with the results. I myself love the L-99 formula in my hair. We used 10vol actually but the colors are true and the fade is beautiful.
3 / 5
it's a new product and it makes me so excated to get it and see the result ... i feel that i will like it cause it's a schwarzkopf product so it should be good
4 / 5
Schwarzkopf Igor a royal blinding creme is a great product for someone who doesn't want to go permanently blonde.... great in between step for a subtle change.... a little wow factor
5 / 5
Love using this product for those who have virgin hair and just want a subtle highlight! It's also a great product to add some dimension into your clients hair that prefer an all over color but are now wanting something a bit different without a high maintenance color!