Personal CareIgora
Schwarzkopf Royal Fashion + Colorist's Hightlight Color Tube 100-0

Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Fashion + Colorist's Hightlight Color Tube 100-0

by Igora

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Color Permanent - Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Fashion + Colorist's Hightlight Color Tube: Easy mixing with optimal care Refer to the instruction specific to this product For professional use only

Start your review of Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Fashion + Colorist's Hightlight Color Tube 100-0!
Emily K.
New Bremen, OH
Love using this product for those who have virgin hair and just want a subtle highlight! It's also a great product to add some dimension into your clients hair that prefer an all over color but are now wanting something a bit different without a high maintenance color!
Guissell R.
Crestview, FL
Highly recommend this product line if you want to go red its what I use and have used for years on and off . keep my hair in good condition and super shiny and true to color !
Karyssa A.
Super pretty colors and make a big enough variety that it can be used for anyone along with different undertones
Satilia F.
E STROUDSBURG, PA
This is what we use at my cosmetology school. I must say all our clients seemed satisfied with the results. I myself love the L-99 formula in my hair. We used 10vol actually but the colors are true and the fade is beautiful.
Eva V.
Cartagena/Bolivar.
Es un producto muy bueno porque cumple sus objetivos, es medianamente costoso pero lo vale.su calidad; pienso que una mejora seria la cantidad de producto que contiene y si logro cumplir mis expectativas por eso quede muy satisfecha con el.
Free Evysabel A.
Doral, FL
Este producto es muy bueno para hacer la decoloración. Pero maltrata el cabello, no sólo este producto sino hacerse cualquier de coloración en general. Es económico y fácil de conseguir
Valentina B.
Miami
Estos tintes tienen una gama de colores perfecta, muy variada, con este llegué al tono deseado que quería en mi cabello.
Dorra B.
Tunisia
it's a new product and it makes me so excated to get it and see the result ... i feel that i will like it cause it's a schwarzkopf product so it should be good
Ask a question to the Influenster community...