Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Colorist's Color Creme Tube uploaded by Shane J.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Color Permanent - Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Colorist's Color Creme Tube: Range of colors cover up to 100 white hair, with a permanent effect For professional use only see more...

• I really like to try it, not mistreat the hair? 3 Answers
NICOLE B.
Allons, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wasn't very impressed with this line. The pastels are barely there and fade in just a couple washes. Color looks decent for the first few days, but as soon as you shampoo it's a muddy faded wreck.
Jessie M.
Middletown, NY
Best color line out there! 100% grey coverage and the most beautiful and vibrant colors! So many to choose from. Leaves hair super shiny and healthy. Looking
Nicole C.
Middlesboro, KY
As a professional I love this line of hair color. Cover grays 100% and I love the reds in this line. Very vibrant. I only use professional color on my hair.
Celia M.
Fayetteville , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly I have never tried this I would like some free samples and I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.
Cori G.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a licenced Cosmo and use this as my permanent color line and love it. It is 100% grey coverage as well.
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
This product works great!! Really helps damaged, color treated hair.. feels soft & doesn't smell bad at all.
Shane J.
Used 9-5:22 to tone my hair and oh my god I finally found my dream toned for that ash/grey tone color.
It’s also super affordable. It only cost me €9.95 from Terrisales!
Definitely would buy again!
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
I'm a hairstylist and I work with schwarzkopf colour. I used it in school and worked with a different colour line in my first salon and now I am so happy that I moved somewhere using schwarzkopf. My favourite colour by far!
Tara O.
Belleek, Enniskillen
These are a really great professional colours. The shades are amazing from the lightest blonde to gorgeous vibrant reds and amazing browns the are great quality and rich in colour. I love using these colours on myself and others. The results are amazing and leaves your hair so shiny and amazing colour. This is great for covering greys and you will find the perfect shade that is for you. I really recommend.
Persia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom has been using igora for years now. It's kind of been our family's number one hair colour choice for generations. It does an amazing job covering grey and white hair (95% coverage) unlike box colour
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I really like to try it, not mistreat the hair?