Personal CareIgora Royal
Schwarzkopf Color Creme Tube 7-80 Medium Blonde Red Natural

Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Color Creme Tube 7-80 Medium Blonde Red Natural

by Igora Royal

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Color Permanent - Use with Schwarzkopf Professional products. For professional use only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Color Creme Tube 7-80 Medium Blonde Red Natural!
Ayana P.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Igora hair colors. The proof is always so vibrant and pigmented, not yo mention, it's always true to shade. Some brands, the colors are too warm but that's not the case with these. This is my preference for hair color.
Tamires M.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Schwarzkopf is a trustful brand when you talk about hair coloration. I love this brand! Amazing color and perfect for dry hair.
Stefani F.
Miami, Florida
I used this product to make a new look for one of my friends , and i have to say that it is really good because whithout bleach his hair tha color was so good and intense.
Jenna B.
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lovely shine and deep colour tones. My hair feels conditioned and application is easy
Daniela B.
Bogota
Is a permanent hair dye so is a little hard to take off the color if you wanna to change but the color pigmentation is awesome.
Isadora A.
A cor 7-77 é um ruivo, e eu simplesmente ADOREI a cor, a muito tempo queria um ruivo, mas não muito para o vermelho, e nem cor de cenoura. Quando é aplicada a cor parece que vai ficar muito vermelho, mas fica PERFEITO, eu adorei essa cor e marca, recomendo muito!!!
Farida H.
Calgary, AB
Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Color Creme Tube 7-80 Medium Blonde Red Natural uploaded by Farida H.
I am a cosmetologist I have used so many different types of colors and brands semi or permanent hair colors on my clients hair and myself I love this brand the permanent colors are long lasting I have also mixed the 7-887 red copper as well to my red hair color Schwarzkopf Igora Royal Color Creme Tube 7-80 Medium Blonde Red Natural Igora Royal #redhead #hair #color #red

Looking for your answer?