Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 6% 20 Vol. Colorist's Color & Care Developer 33.8 oz uploaded by Denise M.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Developers & Peroxides - Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 6% 20 Vol. Colorist's Color & Care Developer 33.8 oz (1 Liter) see more...

Corina S.
Murrieta, CA
I absolutely love this Schwarzkopf Igora Royal 20 volume developer. I use this eve time I color my hair and all of my clients hair. It doesn't a strong odor or make my eyes burn like some developers I've used in the past. I would recommend this to other hairdressers
Arely P.
Silt, CO
As a colorist I really love the Schwarzkopf developers that they have. The bottle is so amazing to work with and it makes measuring so easy. It's really nice and creamy. I liked it so much more than any other developer I've used. I really recommend it!
Brooke S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Schwarzkopf is absolutely the most fantastic line for those with thick or coarse hair!
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
I bleach and lighten my hair on the regular so finding a brand of developer i trust is a must. found this browising through youtube and bought my first bottle. it has been two years now and this is the only developer i use i use a 30 vol. to bleach my roots and tone with blonde me toner mixed with the volume igora royal developer
Danielle T.
It gets the job done but I'm not completely thrilled with it. I find it to have a weird smell and not be as protective as I think it should have been on my hair. Yes, it is effective and works but just isn't my favorite product. I would buy again if it was on sale, or a good buy.
Alicia L.
Middleboro , MA
I haven't worked with it enough, but from what I've used I've loved it! I absolutely love this color line in general. If guy tang swears by it then so do I! I'm still new to the styling industry so I've only dabbled with a few different professional lines, but this definitely has been one of my favorites
Priscilla O.
Whittier, CA
Love, love, love this developer. When paired with my Igora by Schwarzkopf dye, this absolutely gives me the most beautiful finished look. My hair looks healthy, shiny and not over-developed or damaged. Priced nicely and smells delightful. Highly recommend.
Noelle L.
I love the igora color line. I use their developer with their dyes. I like how it doesn't smell as strong as other developer. It's a huge bottle, so it last long. It's great with bleach and it covers gray hair well. It leaves my hair healthy and shiny
Magaly M.
Perris , Ca
In my previous caReer I was a hairstylist !!! And Schwarzkopf is the ONLY developer I used I live the texture and the consistency I would recommend it to anyone who does hair :)
Lisete R.
Crown Point, IN
I love Schwarzkopf's Igora Royal color line. The developer is amazing leaves hair soft and doesn't have a bad peroxide scent. The oils help hairs moisture during processing.