Add a Photo

By UNKNOWN
Volume + shine 4: glamorous styles - instant volume, stunning shine, hold4 It's got to be got2b! Got2b Rise'n Shine Take centre stage with truly star-worthy hair! The new got2b Rise 'n Shine hairspray gives your hair glamorous volume andshow-stopping shine without weighing it down. Rise 'n Shine with unforgettable hair!
Honda L.
Honda L.
Phoenix, AZ

Hands down my absolute favorite brand. I only buy hairspray in this brand because each one works nothing short of amazing! This one in particular makes my hair shine beautifully and even in pictures! It also added a nice bit of volume and is super light weight with no residue or stiffness left in your hair. It lasts all day and a lot of a little it definitely holds wonderfully! I highly recommend this! Especially if you apply their voluptuous s.e.x.y mouse first.
Shuha T.
Shuha T.
Manchester

I don't really like this product. I do not recommend you to buy this because it makes your hair sticky it makes your hair fall. And it makes your hair tangle it's just a really really really bad product. It does smell nice and fresh but please do not be fooled.
Bobbie-lee V.
Bobbie-lee V.

Love this hairspray. By far one of the best ones I have ever used! I have very fine hair and always found that hairspray left my hair flat and lifeless! Not with this one....plenty of volume, doesn't weigh your hair down and lasts all day!! Love it!!
Emileigh I.
Emileigh I.

This a generally reliable product. It definitely holds my hair for the time period I need it to stay. However it sometimes makes my hair feel hard. However overall it's a great product!
Chloe W.
Chloe W.

Not the best hairspray I have used I didn't feel like it lasted throughout the day my hair started to go flat and lifeless within 2 hours of me leaving the house
Katie S.
Katie S.

Does this product make your hair feel crunchy and looming greasy? I have really thin hair and I don't want it to be stiff crunchy and look greasy when it's been freshly washed.

Join Now