Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e.
Photos (3)
Devon E.
Devon E.
White Cloud, MI

I came across this hair spray at a salon actually. The girl who cut my hair swore by it and even used it instead of redkin or whatever other hair products they get to choose from. It held my teased slanted bob, amazingly and every sense then, it has been my go to hairspray. Its a huge steal at under $10
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Utica, NY

My hair is really frustrating! nothing seems to help my curls from frizzing I have even tried the Frizz stuff and nothing this spray helps my hair stay curly and stay put! I love this spray!
Katy K.
Katy K.
West Memphis, AR

The best hairspray for all day hold! It doesn't make my hair stiff. I like that I still have that bounce when I use this product. Great for people who's hair does not hold curl well
Cassie J.
Cassie J.

This has to be the best hairspray I have ever used. keeps your hair in place no matter what. the only bad thing about the can is the spray it occasionally gets clogged and the spray is not consistent
Angela F.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC

When I was styling wigs I survived off this amazing hair spray. The whole Glued line is really amazing in how serious the hold is, even after hours of movement and sweat. It doesn't smell super great, but it's not the worst either. Be sure to hold the can upside down and spray when you're done so that the nozzle doesn't get clogged because if you don't, it will. And even with the seemingly cement-like hold, it still washes out just fine with shampoo. Amazing.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Cape Girardeau, Mo

this is the last heavy duty hair spray you will ever have to buy. As a theatre kid, i needed something that wouldnt go limp in the heat of the stage lights. This was magic. Then it became my date night hair spray or anytime I needed long lasting hold. Amazing hold, not too harsh a smell, and a pretty good price over all. I recommend this to everyone for everything.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

This hair spay really keeps all my hair in place. Even if it's really windy out or humid weather, no hair escapes the hold of the Schwarzkopf göt2b Glued 4 Blasting Hold Freeze Spray. It's a great product for it's price range. I always buy this for my hair spray.
Regine K.
Regine K.

I would not recommend to use this frequently. The products are not good for hair and lacks natural substances.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

This is fantastic for those days that you NEED lots of volume and for your style to TRULY hold ALL night. I used this for teasing my hair in sections on my wedding day, and it absolutely held up; my hair was still styled and full the morning after! My only qualm is that it doesn't smell very nice - very much like chemicals. A little spritz of perfume and it's not too overwhelming.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro , TN

Possibly the strongest hairspray out there! If you wanted our hair standing straight up on your head then it would probably make it happen!

Join Now