Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e.
Photos (2)
Taylor  V.
Taylor V.
Brooklyn, NY

Probably the best hairspray out there! Definitely worth the buy! Hold my frizzy hair all day
Abby S.
Abby S.

So I do All-Star cheerleading and this has been my life saver. As most people know cheerleaders have a lot of times curled hair and giant hair bumps. This stuff holds my hair into place as well as my bow. But because this will harden your hair I would not recommend this for a everyday use to go to school or work or somethings. The I only use for cheer and when I tease my hair for some volume.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

This is fantastic for those days that you NEED lots of volume and for your style to TRULY hold ALL night. I used this for teasing my hair in sections on my wedding day, and it absolutely held up; my hair was still styled and full the morning after! My only qualm is that it doesn't smell very nice - very much like chemicals. A little spritz of perfume and it's not too overwhelming.
Devon E.
Devon E.
White Cloud, MI

I came across this hair spray at a salon actually. The girl who cut my hair swore by it and even used it instead of redkin or whatever other hair products they get to choose from. It held my teased slanted bob, amazingly and every sense then, it has been my go to hairspray. Its a huge steal at under $10
Lara M.
Lara M.
Brookline, MA

If you are a cheerleader, this product will be your holy grail. I've been doing competitive cheerleading for over 10 years and this is what I've been sticking to for doing my hair. My hair is literally glued to how I style it and get AMAZING volume, which is what every cheerleader loves.
Emi R.
Emi R.
Portland, OR

This is one of the strongest hair sprays out there. Great for spiking hair or performers who need hair to stay exactly put for a long time. Will withstand a full day of heavy activity.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro, TN

Possibly the strongest hairspray out there! If you wanted our hair standing straight up on your head then it would probably make it happen!
Blynn G.
Blynn G.
Fort Worth, TX

I use this on all my wigs for cosplay and it keeps it in hold FOREVER. It is so strong and is a life saver for cosplayers.
Regine K.
Regine K.

I would not recommend to use this frequently. The products are not good for hair and lacks natural substances.
Kortni A.
Kortni A.

This is the strongest hairspray ever! If you need a super firm hold buy this!

Join Now