BY GÖT2B

Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e. see more...

Jewels G.
So I have this and have only used it once. I use it for the purpose of holding down a wig basically. It keeps the wig in place and I know that it won't damage my hair in the process. Totally think that everyone should try it if you want to wear a wig
nadia c.
Port Angeles, WA
It has great hold and it's definitely a holy grail item to have in your hair bag but that being said the nozzle is such a pain. Every time I use my spray it clogs up and is literally glued shut. So I have to spend time running it under hot water to loosen the glue. Way too much work for a cheap product
BoxKraz E.
This stuff is really great, my husband uses it daily and I love the way it makes his hair look. You can use it to achieve an effortless look and best of all it smells great. We buy it constantly .. its a part of his daily routine.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Works great for super spiked hair or hair wanting to stick straight up. Too much will give a white film. Does flake off if too much is used so it looks like you have dandruff. Decent price and holds pretty good. You can get it at most drug stores but I usually get mine at Walmart.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
I appreciated got2b glued 4 blasting hold freeze spray but I am sure there is another better one. My dyed my hair and too much bleach on it. this make my hair feels more dry. I'm going to try another hair spray. smells was not very good also. I didn't hate it but I dint like it also.
Michael D.
Miami Beach
This product deserves 5 stars because it is the MOST firm hairspray I've ever used. It will keep your hair in place ALL DAY LONG. From work to the party to the after party, your hair will not move! I do not suggest using this product daily though as it will dry your hair out!
Kate K.
When I was in high school, I used to tease the hell out of my hair. This was perfect for holding my "scene" hair. Even now when I want an extreme hold this is my go to. The nozzle does get caked easily so make sure you clean it! But if you want EXTREME hold you will love this
Tony T.
Antelope , CA
I like this one a lot I use this when I am doing a frontal or to set my baby hairs in place it's very effective hair does not move however there sometimes is a white cast of gel residue if you use to much product overall it is a really great product I'd recommend
Journey R.
Barnesville, GA
I love this product i wear wigs its GREAT to lay down and clue your lace if youre a wig wearer! also great as a gel to lay down your baby edges! I would recommended this to anyone who will be wearing wigs or the baby hair out look soon its great to invest in!
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
This is one of my few go to hair sprays. I love this product because it holds the hair in place quickly with only a few short blasts. If you over spray this then you will be left with crunchy, stiff hair that isn't manageable. It has a nice scent too.