BY GÖT2B

Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e. see more...

Kate K.
When I was in high school, I used to tease the hell out of my hair. This was perfect for holding my "scene" hair. Even now when I want an extreme hold this is my go to. The nozzle does get caked easily so make sure you clean it! But if you want EXTREME hold you will love this
Journey R.
Barnesville, GA
I love this product i wear wigs its GREAT to lay down and clue your lace if youre a wig wearer! also great as a gel to lay down your baby edges! I would recommended this to anyone who will be wearing wigs or the baby hair out look soon its great to invest in!
Ash O.
Charlotte
If you want your hair to never move this is the spray for you! It's extremely long lasting, does have a strong smell of alcohol and will dry out your hair. However! It will literally last thru sweat and running thru a quick rain! Can also be used on wigs too!
Diamond G.
Scranton, PA
Works wonders on my clients for a secure lace frontal. If you get heavy handed or spray to close it will leave a white residue. This product does NOT work well with products on top of it. Before applying make sure you use witch hazel or alcohol to wipe the area for the best hold
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
This is one of my few go to hair sprays. I love this product because it holds the hair in place quickly with only a few short blasts. If you over spray this then you will be left with crunchy, stiff hair that isn't manageable. It has a nice scent too.
Carina A.
Parlier , CA
This hair spray works so well! I use to tease my hair in high school and this was my go to hair spray haha, it always makes your hair freeze, I wouldn't use it now though because it makes your hair icky if you don't wash it the day you use it
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This hair spray hold you hair in place without a doubt and it smells good of course after using this product you want to wash your hair this also has some flaking
Kayla W.
chandler, AZ
I was given some as a gag gift. It didn't give me spikes of my dreams, but it did do long lasting hold and when brushed out, it did t make my hair feel like straw. It washed out rather easy as well. I would probably buy in the future.
Emily M.
This is a very strong product! Spraying this in your hair means it won't move at all. This can make my curls last for 2-3 days at least if I wanted them to. I didn't notice a scent but it can get messy if it gets on mirrors or your phone.
Griselda G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I recommened this to anyone works really great. I used to always use this spray years ago when I had teased hair and my hair would stay up all day. Also with my curls I never had problems with them falling they will stay all day.