Schwarzkopf göt2b Glued 4 Blasting Hold Freeze Spray uploaded by Susan C.Schwarzkopf göt2b Glued 4 Blasting Hold Freeze Spray uploaded by Kammy T.Schwarzkopf göt2b Glued 4 Blasting Hold Freeze Spray uploaded by Shawn M.

BY GÖT2B

Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e. see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Rakuten...
Amy S.
Amy S.
Marquette, MI
Awesome product!! Does exactly it says it will do!! If your looking for strong hold this will be all you need!
Shawn M.
Shawn M.
Delray Beach, FL
Got2b glued freeze spray does exactly what it says. It holds the hair in place and will not move!
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ohh child!!! This was my go to when i was in my teased hair days. It would hold my hair up ALL day i really recommend this hairspray if you want your hair-do to last ALL day! I love it!
Casey N.
Casey N.
Cisco, TX
This hairspray definitely holds your hair in place and it won't budge at all! You get a lot of product for the price and it doesn't take a lot either.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i still had short hair, i could spray once with this stuff and could easily spike the entire back of my hair up, and it would stay up all day long.
Frankie L.
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing, deffintly 5 star, its easy to style with and stays stiff all day long. It even smells good.
Amber Lea T.
Amber Lea T.
Ironton, Ohio
I use this for my hair and even on wigs. It's a staple in the cosplay community, we would die without it! Any tutorial you would find will likely list this great stuff.
alicia m.
alicia m.
Bakersfield, CA
My hubby uses this more then I do but he loves it. It works really well in his for it last all day and it washes out pretty easy. It's not all sticky and nasty like some that he has used before.
Miranda I.
Miranda I.
I love this product, my hair is so thick and heavy, this is the only hairspray that actually holds my hair all day and the curls don't fall!
Taylor  V.
Taylor V.
Brooklyn, NY
Probably the best hairspray out there! Definitely worth the buy! Hold my frizzy hair all day