Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e.
Photos (3)
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
I use this when I curl my hair I love it. It hold my curls all day but I don't put to much in or my curls would get crunchy 😣😂
Amy S.
Amy S.
Marquette, MI
Awesome product!! Does exactly it says it will do!! If your looking for strong hold this will be all you need!
Shawn M.
Shawn M.
Delray Beach, FL
Got2b glued freeze spray does exactly what it says. It holds the hair in place and will not move!
Taylor  V.
Taylor V.
Brooklyn, NY
Probably the best hairspray out there! Definitely worth the buy! Hold my frizzy hair all day
Iliana G.
Iliana G.
hemet, CA
June 17, 2017, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Blasting Freeze Spray 12 oz
Ohh child!!! This was my go to when i was in my teased hair days. It would hold my hair up ALL day i really recommend this hairspray if you want your hair-do to last ALL day! I love it!
Casey N.
Casey N.
Cisco, TX
March 16, 2017, 10:48 a.m.
Review for: Blasting Freeze Spray 12 oz
This hairspray definitely holds your hair in place and it won't budge at all! You get a lot of product for the price and it doesn't take a lot either.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Searcy, AR
March 8, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Blasting Freeze Spray 12 oz
When i still had short hair, i could spray once with this stuff and could easily spike the entire back of my hair up, and it would stay up all day long.
Frankie L.
Frankie L.
Fort Bragg, CA
May 28, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Blasting Freeze Spray 12 oz
Works amazing, deffintly 5 star, its easy to style with and stays stiff all day long. It even smells good.
Amber Lea T.
Amber Lea T.
Ironton, Ohio
I use this for my hair and even on wigs. It's a staple in the cosplay community, we would die without it! Any tutorial you would find will likely list this great stuff.
Miranda I.
Miranda I.
I love this product, my hair is so thick and heavy, this is the only hairspray that actually holds my hair all day and the curls don't fall!