BY GÖT2B

Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e. see more...

Shawn M.
Shawn M.
Delray Beach, FL
Got2b glued freeze spray does exactly what it says. It holds the hair in place and will not move!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have so many baby hairs that keep going leaving my head full of fly aways. I can't style my hair because I can't control them. Until I found this baby. At first, I hated it because it left my hair feeling so hard. When I sprayed it a lot of product came out. I decided to give it another try this time trying to control the product. I spray away from the hair direction. About 12inches far away with my fingers working the product in but styling my hair, they way I want it to be. I only recommend using it only for your fly ways.  Head & Shoulders Head N Shoulders Hair Shampoo - 33.8 oz
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly Pond, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hairspray of all time. You're hair will not move in the wind or fall flat after teasing! This is super strong! If you are use to shampooing every other day you can only get away with maybe 2 days because this does cause product build up and you can see the residue after two days. Other than that I absolutely love this hairspray and it is literally all I use. Highly recommend using this if you have a big event and need your hair to stay all day or just love big hair!
Latrice M.
Latrice M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to slick down my edges or as an adhesive for my wig caps. I have extremely thick, tight curls and avoid chemicals and heat styling, so it is very difficult for me to achieve slicked back styles or yamed edges. This product works! A little goes a long way, but you've got to work quick. The only thing I dislike about this gel are the drying ingredients and how it sometimes flakes. Good price and easy to find at any drugstore.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these for styling non-heatproof cosplay wigs including large curls and sections of hair pointing upwards. They hold so well as long as you let it dry with the style in place first. If you want to clean the hairspray off after using, simply wash the wig with some water and shampoo and it'll come right off. I would highly recommend this very affordable product for anyone looking into hairspray for wigs with a very strong hold.
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't a bad product but it's just not for me. I like my style to last all day and night but I don't like it to feel like I have product in my hair. This does leave a heavy feel to my hair and sometimes I think it actually weighs it down. If you don't mind the feel of product in your hair you would probably like this. It does keep your hair in place, I just don't like the way it feels.
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have this and have only used it once. I use it for the purpose of holding down a wig basically. It keeps the wig in place and I know that it won't damage my hair in the process. Totally think that everyone should try it if you want to wear a wig
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Banner Elk, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved that it held my hair in place for quite a while but it did have a weird feel to it. lol. It also had a weird smell. But it held my hair beautifully through the night. Other products of this nature may have smelled nicer but they would not hold my hair! I would recommend it if you're going to an event where you need your hair to stay put.
Tonia W.
Tonia W.
Wrightstown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is no joke! It really does hold the hair in place. But move fast because let me tell you it does dry rather fast and you don't want to be stuck with hair you don't approve of. It does make your hair flaky when you brush it out of course but I recommend if you're looking to have hair stay in place for a couple of days lol
Cayliane D.
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when u was young basically because it was in the bathroom and I didn't have anything else. Honestly I don't remember it smelling that great and it is such a strong hold that it was hard to use unless you were really sticking your hair back or something. But if you are looking for a freeze spray super hold this is for you!