BY GÖT2B

Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e. see more...

Jestine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this glue to seal in the got2b glue for my frontal and it was Okay. I found that it didn't make a difference if I used it or now. It didn't last as long as I wanted it to but I probably needed it to dry alittle more. I wouldn't buy it again though I don't thing it's necessary unless you're using it for actually holding your own hair in place
Cassandra M.
Banner Elk, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved that it held my hair in place for quite a while but it did have a weird feel to it. lol. It also had a weird smell. But it held my hair beautifully through the night. Other products of this nature may have smelled nicer but they would not hold my hair! I would recommend it if you're going to an event where you need your hair to stay put.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I had a Mohawk I use to use this hair spray. It did such a amazing job at holding my hair up. My hair is very difficult to do anything with. It doesn't hold curl or anything. The fact that this can get my hair to stand up is amazing. I also like to get this when I can't find my absolute favorite hair spray which is the freeze it.
Tonia W.
Wrightstown, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is no joke! It really does hold the hair in place. But move fast because let me tell you it does dry rather fast and you don't want to be stuck with hair you don't approve of. It does make your hair flaky when you brush it out of course but I recommend if you're looking to have hair stay in place for a couple of days lol
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when u was young basically because it was in the bathroom and I didn't have anything else. Honestly I don't remember it smelling that great and it is such a strong hold that it was hard to use unless you were really sticking your hair back or something. But if you are looking for a freeze spray super hold this is for you!
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have this and have only used it once. I use it for the purpose of holding down a wig basically. It keeps the wig in place and I know that it won't damage my hair in the process. Totally think that everyone should try it if you want to wear a wig
nadia c.
Port Angeles, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has great hold and it's definitely a holy grail item to have in your hair bag but that being said the nozzle is such a pain. Every time I use my spray it clogs up and is literally glued shut. So I have to spend time running it under hot water to loosen the glue. Way too much work for a cheap product
BoxKraz E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really great, my husband uses it daily and I love the way it makes his hair look. You can use it to achieve an effortless look and best of all it smells great. We buy it constantly .. its a part of his daily routine.
Natasha C.
Walkerton , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great for super spiked hair or hair wanting to stick straight up. Too much will give a white film. Does flake off if too much is used so it looks like you have dandruff. Decent price and holds pretty good. You can get it at most drug stores but I usually get mine at Walmart.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I appreciated got2b glued 4 blasting hold freeze spray but I am sure there is another better one. My dyed my hair and too much bleach on it. this make my hair feels more dry. I'm going to try another hair spray. smells was not very good also. I didn't hate it but I dint like it also.