Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e.
Photos (3)
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

This spray really does what it says. I've been using this product for a good couple of years and I love it. I don't use it as an everyday basis but when I curl my hair, do a Mohawk or just need my hair to stay in place this is a must use! The one thing I will say is don't spray a lot or over do it because your hair will get hard and crunchy. This goes a long way if you don't use it as a daily. It is in my opinion one of the best freeze sprays that I have ever used. Good product for a good price. I always find it and this brand at my local Wal-Mart.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Havelock, Ontario

I used to use this all the time when I would tease my hair!! It had all day protection!! The name describes it very well "Freeze Spray"! I bought this at a decent price from Walmart. At the time my hair was black and very layered. The only downside was the smell but other than that it was amazing. At this stage in my life, I probably wouldn't repurchase.. I don't use hairspray anymore either. But I would recommend to anyone who does who needs intense hairspray!
Kammy T.
Kammy T.

'Freeze spray', for sure! I have been using this for a few years and have never looked back. It's hard to find a spray that works well and doesn't have a horrid scent, at the same time. Use lightly! Your hair may get crunchy or little white flakes in it. Best part is, if you have bangs and spray/style them with this.. It can be so windy out and you'd look flawless. You get so much product, for a small price. Happy freezing!
Jestine S.
Jestine S.

I used this glue to seal in the got2b glue for my frontal and it was Okay. I found that it didn't make a difference if I used it or now. It didn't last as long as I wanted it to but I probably needed it to dry alittle more. I wouldn't buy it again though I don't thing it's necessary unless you're using it for actually holding your own hair in place
Katie W.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN

Great for strong hold. I'll use when I'm doing an updo that calls for volume on the top. Just hold your hair up by the roots, spray, and style QUICKLY! And I mean quickly. This stuff really does dry like glue.
Just took off one star because it's a royal pain in the booty to get out of your hair.
Shawnee D.
Shawnee D.
Muskegon, MI

What can be said, that's hasn't ALREADY been said about this product! I'm IN LOVE ! Completely happy with the power of the hold it gives me, when I'm applying in on my hair! Best of all, when in combination with another product it, makes any hold stronger , and longer lasting.
Becka M.
Becka M.
BIRDSBORO, PA

This is my all time favorite hairspray EVER. I have used it through long hair and short hair. Right now I love it with my pixie rocker style haircut. It holds like cement, smells great, and doesn't leave any flakes. I will never buy another brand of hairspray.
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is the best spiking hair product made by Schwarzkopf. My boyfriend used this and it did not leave his hair falling down or flat. It looked lovely. And I would only recommend this product to others to use by this brand. This is fantastic!
marie A.
marie A.

This hair spray is ok . i only bought it once because i found that it left my hair very stiff. i will last a long time how ever i could not get passed the fact that my hair felt very hard / crunch . . .
alicia m.
alicia m.
Bakersfield, CA

My hubby uses this more then I do but he loves it. It works really well in his for it last all day and it washes out pretty easy. It's not all sticky and nasty like some that he has used before.

Join Now