Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e.
Photos (3)
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

This spray really does what it says. I've been using this product for a good couple of years and I love it. I don't use it as an everyday basis but when I curl my hair, do a Mohawk or just need my hair to stay in place this is a must use! The one thing I will say is don't spray a lot or over do it because your hair will get hard and crunchy. This goes a long way if you don't use it as a daily. It is in my opinion one of the best freeze sprays that I have ever used. Good product for a good price. I always find it and this brand at my local Wal-Mart.
Jestine S.
Jestine S.

I used this glue to seal in the got2b glue for my frontal and it was Okay. I found that it didn't make a difference if I used it or now. It didn't last as long as I wanted it to but I probably needed it to dry alittle more. I wouldn't buy it again though I don't thing it's necessary unless you're using it for actually holding your own hair in place
Katie W.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN

Great for strong hold. I'll use when I'm doing an updo that calls for volume on the top. Just hold your hair up by the roots, spray, and style QUICKLY! And I mean quickly. This stuff really does dry like glue.
Just took off one star because it's a royal pain in the booty to get out of your hair.
Shawnee D.
Shawnee D.
Muskegon, MI

What can be said, that's hasn't ALREADY been said about this product! I'm IN LOVE ! Completely happy with the power of the hold it gives me, when I'm applying in on my hair! Best of all, when in combination with another product it, makes any hold stronger , and longer lasting.
Becka M.
Becka M.
BIRDSBORO, PA

This is my all time favorite hairspray EVER. I have used it through long hair and short hair. Right now I love it with my pixie rocker style haircut. It holds like cement, smells great, and doesn't leave any flakes. I will never buy another brand of hairspray.
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is the best spiking hair product made by Schwarzkopf. My boyfriend used this and it did not leave his hair falling down or flat. It looked lovely. And I would only recommend this product to others to use by this brand. This is fantastic!
marie A.
marie A.

This hair spray is ok . i only bought it once because i found that it left my hair very stiff. i will last a long time how ever i could not get passed the fact that my hair felt very hard / crunch . . .
alicia m.
alicia m.
Bakersfield, CA

My hubby uses this more then I do but he loves it. It works really well in his for it last all day and it washes out pretty easy. It's not all sticky and nasty like some that he has used before.
Ofelia B.
Ofelia B.
Chesapeake , Va

I have very curly hair and I use this product to give me an all day hold that gives me a just done look. The price is reasonable and I dont use any other product for my hair
Sam K.
Sam K.
Springfield, MA

Simply perfect for that hair up high look. whether you want punky spikes or a little lift and hold, this is the spray for you. gonna buy more when I run out of this one

Join Now