Add a Photo

By GÖT2B
Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e.
Photos (2)
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX

This spray really does what it says. I've been using this product for a good couple of years and I love it. I don't use it as an everyday basis but when I curl my hair, do a Mohawk or just need my hair to stay in place this is a must use! The one thing I will say is don't spray a lot or over do it because your hair will get hard and crunchy. This goes a long way if you don't use it as a daily. It is in my opinion one of the best freeze sprays that I have ever used. Good product for a good price. I always find it and this brand at my local Wal-Mart.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Havelock, Ontario

I used to use this all the time when I would tease my hair!! It had all day protection!! The name describes it very well "Freeze Spray"! I bought this at a decent price from Walmart. At the time my hair was black and very layered. The only downside was the smell but other than that it was amazing. At this stage in my life, I probably wouldn't repurchase.. I don't use hairspray anymore either. But I would recommend to anyone who does who needs intense hairspray!
Angela F.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC

When I was styling wigs I survived off this amazing hair spray. The whole Glued line is really amazing in how serious the hold is, even after hours of movement and sweat. It doesn't smell super great, but it's not the worst either. Be sure to hold the can upside down and spray when you're done so that the nozzle doesn't get clogged because if you don't, it will. And even with the seemingly cement-like hold, it still washes out just fine with shampoo. Amazing.
Kammy T.
Kammy T.

'Freeze spray', for sure! I have been using this for a few years and have never looked back. It's hard to find a spray that works well and doesn't have a horrid scent, at the same time. Use lightly! Your hair may get crunchy or little white flakes in it. Best part is, if you have bangs and spray/style them with this.. It can be so windy out and you'd look flawless. You get so much product, for a small price. Happy freezing!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN

Great for strong hold. I'll use when I'm doing an updo that calls for volume on the top. Just hold your hair up by the roots, spray, and style QUICKLY! And I mean quickly. This stuff really does dry like glue.
Just took off one star because it's a royal pain in the booty to get out of your hair.
Shawnee D.
Shawnee D.
Muskegon, MI

What can be said, that's hasn't ALREADY been said about this product! I'm IN LOVE ! Completely happy with the power of the hold it gives me, when I'm applying in on my hair! Best of all, when in combination with another product it, makes any hold stronger , and longer lasting.
Becka M.
Becka M.
Birdsboro, PA

This is my all time favorite hairspray EVER. I have used it through long hair and short hair. Right now I love it with my pixie rocker style haircut. It holds like cement, smells great, and doesn't leave any flakes. I will never buy another brand of hairspray.
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is the best spiking hair product made by Schwarzkopf. My boyfriend used this and it did not leave his hair falling down or flat. It looked lovely. And I would only recommend this product to others to use by this brand. This is fantastic!
marie A.
marie A.

This hair spray is ok . i only bought it once because i found that it left my hair very stiff. i will last a long time how ever i could not get passed the fact that my hair felt very hard / crunch . . .
Cassie J.
Cassie J.

This has to be the best hairspray I have ever used. keeps your hair in place no matter what. the only bad thing about the can is the spray it occasionally gets clogged and the spray is not consistent

Join Now