BY GÖT2B

Schwarzkopf Got2b Glued Blasting Freeze Spray.
Screaming hold for hair.
[4: blasting hold] - [spike, cement, finish.
400 ml e. see more...

Val Z.
San Benito, TX
This spray really does what it says. I've been using this product for a good couple of years and I love it. I don't use it as an everyday basis but when I curl my hair, do a Mohawk or just need my hair to stay in place this is a must use! The one thing I will say is don't spray a lot or over do it because your hair will get hard and crunchy. This goes a long way if you don't use it as a daily. It is in my opinion one of the best freeze sprays that I have ever used. Good product for a good price. I always find it and this brand at my local Wal-Mart.
Jestine S.
I used this glue to seal in the got2b glue for my frontal and it was Okay. I found that it didn't make a difference if I used it or now. It didn't last as long as I wanted it to but I probably needed it to dry alittle more. I wouldn't buy it again though I don't thing it's necessary unless you're using it for actually holding your own hair in place
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
Great for strong hold. I'll use when I'm doing an updo that calls for volume on the top. Just hold your hair up by the roots, spray, and style QUICKLY! And I mean quickly. This stuff really does dry like glue.
Just took off one star because it's a royal pain in the booty to get out of your hair.
Becka M.
Birdsboro, PA
This is my all time favorite hairspray EVER. I have used it through long hair and short hair. Right now I love it with my pixie rocker style haircut. It holds like cement, smells great, and doesn't leave any flakes. I will never buy another brand of hairspray.
marie A.
This hair spray is ok . i only bought it once because i found that it left my hair very stiff. i will last a long time how ever i could not get passed the fact that my hair felt very hard / crunch . . .
Kristi A.
pueblo, co
I use this when I curl my hair I love it. It hold my curls all day but I don't put to much in or my curls would get crunchy 😣😂
Shawn M.
Delray Beach, FL
Got2b glued freeze spray does exactly what it says. It holds the hair in place and will not move!
Ash O.
Charlotte
If you want your hair to never move this is the spray for you! It's extremely long lasting, does have a strong smell of alcohol and will dry out your hair. However! It will literally last thru sweat and running thru a quick rain! Can also be used on wigs too!
Meral T.
All time favorite hairspray! Personally I don't feel any hairspray works for my hair besides this one it really gets the job done and keeps it in place ! Honestly one one the best hairsprays I've used ever ! Extremely affordable!
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC
I have so many baby hairs that keep going leaving my head full of fly aways. I can't style my hair because I can't control them. Until I found this baby. At first, I hated it because it left my hair feeling so hard. When I sprayed it a lot of product came out. I decided to give it another try this time trying to control the product. I spray away from the hair direction. About 12inches far away with my fingers working the product in but styling my hair, they way I want it to be. I only recommend using it only for your fly ways.  Head & Shoulders Head N Shoulders Hair Shampoo - 33.8 oz