Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glam Force® Sculpting Gel

Long lasting styles with a natural finish

How does this work on black natural hair. I’m looking for something is hold that won’t give me frizz or flakes
Start your review of Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glam Force® Sculpting Gel!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glam Force® Sculpting Gel uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glam Force® Sculpting Gel If you are looking for a sculpting gel for any type of hair, I believe this is it. This gel has definitely met my expectations. Very affordable. Only $1. Keeps your hair in place all day. Very long lasting. I recommend this gel to anyone looking for a great hold. Absolutely love this gel. Works great on edges too.
Samantha  M.
Brooklyn, NY
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glam Force® Sculpting Gel uploaded by Samantha  M.
I love this brand got2b alot so when I seen this I grabbed it. Besides the girly cute packaging, the gel itself smells so good like shampoo. It really holds my hair in styles for the whole day and does not cause any white flaking and when I wash it out of my hair it feels like conditioner very soft. So I totally reccomend to anybody that has hair and wants it to smell good and stay in place.
Jalela M.
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glam Force® Sculpting Gel uploaded by Jalela M.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Got2b is an amazing brand. It has multiple uses and adheres pretty well. I use this to apply wigs, hold baby hairs, and for overall styling. It’s a clear gel and doesn’t flake that bad. I like it a lot and bought 3 bottles
Kellei B.
Bristol, VA
I actually use this for my sons hair when I spike it into a lil Mohawk and it works perfectly! Holds but it's not super sticky and it's much easier to use than other products
Alana P.
This Got2B glam gel is ok. It did the job but very sticky with a lot of residue. I don’t think I will purchase this again
Rosie V.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the scent it leaves in your hair does exactly what u want it to do no matter the style works great on any type of hair 👍
Diana S.
Fort Worth, TX
1,427 reviews
This product it’s very easy to use, I use this for my daughter hair dos and it hold really well
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Absolutely love this hair gel!! It's my go to gel when I wanna do my hair curly!! Very easy to apply and not messy at all. Highly recommend!
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Schwarzkopf göt2b® Glam Force® Sculpting Gel uploaded by CinDy G.
This has got to be the best sculpting gel that actually works and lasts with an all day hold. All you need is a little amount And it works magic. This is my first time trying out this product and I’m amazed on how great this turned out! It’s a must try ladies!!!
Heather C.
Omaha
Not a lot of things keep baby fine hair in place but this does the trick. Unfortunately it doesn't last all day. It does give you a crunchy feeling if you dont break it out of its shell.