BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instance between washes with got2b Fresh It Up Clean & Refresh dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a clean & crisp fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo INSTANTLY absorbs oil without leaving white residues.* Go ahead, Fresh It Up! (*after brush out)
Got2b Fresh it Up Dry Shampoo, Clean & Refresh, works for all hair types
Dry shampoo instantly absorbs oil without leaving white residue* (*after brush out)
Long-lasting clean & crisp fragrance to refresh your style in an instant!
Shake well before and during use for best results
Ingredients: Butane Propane Alcohol Denat. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch Isobutane Pentane Isopentane Parfum (Fragrance) Cetrimonium Chloride.

Directions:
Instructions: How to use: Hold can 8-10 inches from dry hair, section hair and spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Using your fingertips or a towel, massage scalp thoroughly to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day! Make it last: To keep your dry shampoo fresh, always close the cap and store in a dry place. If sprayer clogs, run it under warm water and dry the sprayer thoroughly before use.

Buy on ULTA*
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I received this product for free to test from view points!! I love dry shampoo, I got the floral scent, but this is the only one shown. It works great! It's not heavy and leaves no buildup or residue...no white flakes on your hair after spraying. It didn't make me itchy or irritated, the scent was a great refreshing floral fragrance that carries in your hair daily. It's a great product and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who uses dry shampoo! #FreshitUp
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
I thought I had a favorite dry shampoo until I tried this one. I have dark hair so many leave a white residue. This one does when you spray it on but it goes away as soon as I brush my hair, unlike other ones I have tried. It feels very light on my hair and smells good.
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
I love the smell. I don’t necessarily like the way it leaves my hair feeling, but I’m weird about dry shampoos anyway. I never use them. But I love this one for days I absolutely do not have time to wash. with this, I’ve went 5 days without a wash. I really like it!
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great product. I’m so picky about my dry shampoos because I have dark hair and most of them leave residue but this one was true to its claim and left no residue, smells so good and soaked up the oils. Will definitely buy again.
Jaime M.
Demotte, IN
Very picky about my dry shampoos, some make my hair worse. My hair usually gets super dry (oppose to greasy, like most) but sometimes I like spraying dry shampoo bc it does add alittle life to the dry parts, but certain brands just make it extremely greasy and look way over producted.
Jenna C.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Worst dry shampoo!! I live for dry shampoo but this doesn’t work. I need a dry shampoo that will really soak up all the oil and make my hairstyle last longer than just 30 minutes
Emily H.
Radford, VA
I was looking for a new dry shampoo and found this on sale. I was really surprised how well it worked and it smelled amazing. It’s definitely worth the money, so give it a try.
Susan C.
Dallas
I use this dry shampoo and my gair smell good iam new on usi g dry shampoos but is a great alternative.dont cost much and easy to find i personally bough it in walmart
Jasmine W.
El Paso, TX
This was amazing as I went in the field for a few weeks without showers, gross I know but the price a soldier has to pay, anyways the only real downside was it left me with a white cast or powdery look at my roots. Very noticeable against my dark hair
Sarah S.
Thank goodness for dry shampoo. I like this brand and already use regular shampoo from them and now I have started using the dry shampoo. It gives my hair fresh feeling and absorbs oils well.

back