Schwarzkopf® got2b® Fresh It Up Extra Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Stacie H.Schwarzkopf® got2b® Fresh It Up Extra Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Erica P.Schwarzkopf® got2b® Fresh It Up Extra Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Shannon C.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instance between washes with got2b Fresh It Up Clean & Refresh dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a clean & crisp fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo INSTANTLY absorbs oil without leaving white residues.* Go ahead, Fresh It Up! (*after brush out)
Got2b Fresh it Up Dry Shampoo, Clean & Refresh, works for all hair types
Dry shampoo instantly absorbs oil without leaving white residue* (*after brush out)
Long-lasting clean & crisp fragrance to refresh your style in an instant!
Shake well before and during use for best results
Ingredients: Butane Propane Alcohol Denat. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch Isobutane Pentane Isopentane Parfum (Fragrance) Cetrimonium Chloride.

Directions:
Instructions: How to use: Hold can 8-10 inches from dry hair, section hair and spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Using your fingertips or a towel, massage scalp thoroughly to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day! Make it last: To keep your dry shampoo fresh, always close the cap and store in a dry place. If sprayer clogs, run it under warm water and dry the sprayer thoroughly before use.

Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I received this product for free to test from view points!! I love dry shampoo, I got the floral scent, but this is the only one shown. It works great! It's not heavy and leaves no buildup or residue...no white flakes on your hair after spraying. It didn't make me itchy or irritated, the scent was a great refreshing floral fragrance that carries in your hair daily. It's a great product and I'd highly recommend it to anyone who uses dry shampoo! #FreshitUp
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great product. I’m so picky about my dry shampoos because I have dark hair and most of them leave residue but this one was true to its claim and left no residue, smells so good and soaked up the oils. Will definitely buy again.
Erica P.
San Antonio
Great to clean and refresh your hair all day. One of the best fragrances in dry shampoo that lasts. Worth every penny and the packaging is so cute.
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
Nice scent. Does what it is suppose to do for the price point. Great for a late night and early morning at the office
Stacie H.
Okeechobee, FL
I like it a lot. Smells great. Great price. Nice packaging. Great when you're in a hurry with no time to wash your hair. Absorbs oil nicely. Yes i would purchase again
Vanessa R.
Georgetown, ON
I really liked this dry shampoo. I use dry shampoo often because I am always so busy so I often turn to dry shampoo to try and stretch washing my hair for a day. It had a really nice fragrance that really lasted a while. It was easy to find in store and was a fairly decent price. I felt like it really absorbed the oils in my hair making it appear fresh and clean and really provided that "stretch" that i needed!
Erika B.
Whitby, ON
I find that it’s dry shampoo but it’s not good it’s the leaves my hair greasy and oily I rather just go take a shower it’s not great for what it’s used for I would not buy this again I rather spend a little bit more money and you something that would be useful for me