Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooSchwarzkopf
Schwarzkopf got2b Fresh It Up Extra Fresh Dry Shampoo

Schwarzkopf® got2b® Fresh It Up Extra Fresh Dry Shampoo

Look fresh in no time! Refresh your style in an instance between washes with got2b Fresh It Up Clean & Refresh dry shampoo. Quickly clean and refresh while giving your hair a clean & crisp fragrance that lasts all day long. Added bonus: This dry shampoo INSTANTLY absorbs oil without leaving white residues.* Go ahead, Fresh It Up! (*after brush out)
Got2b Fresh it Up Dry Shampoo, Clean & Refresh, works for all hair types
Dry shampoo instantly absorbs oil without leaving white residue* (*after brush out)
Long-lasting clean & crisp fragrance to refresh your style in an instant!
Shake well before and during use for best results
Ingredients: Butane Propane Alcohol Denat. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch Isobutane Pentane Isopentane Parfum (Fragrance) Cetrimonium Chloride.

Directions:
Instructions: How to use: Hold can 8-10 inches from dry hair, section hair and spray into roots. Use in short bursts. Using your fingertips or a towel, massage scalp thoroughly to distribute & brush out excess. Now you are freshed up for another day! Make it last: To keep your dry shampoo fresh, always close the cap and store in a dry place. If sprayer clogs, run it under warm water and dry the sprayer thoroughly before use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf® got2b® Fresh It Up Extra Fresh Dry Shampoo!
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really good dry shampoo. It definitely needs to be shaken a lot before you use it but it helps to absorb oil and it it’s gritty. It has a really nice and fresh clean smell that is great for second day hair.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
I’m surprised that there aren’t more people talking about this! I’ve tried many dry shampoos over the years, and this one is one of my favorites. It doesn’t weight my hair down or make it feel dirty or greasy. It just soaks up the oils and doesn’t leave a white cast or anything. The scent isn’t my favorite, but it’s not terrible. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good, inexpensive dry shampoo to try!
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Schwarzkopf® got2b® Fresh It Up Extra Fresh Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ella P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Cheap product for a somewhat cheap price. Should be cheaper, leaves residue even when six inches from the hair. I bought it from ulta, will likely not buy again
Rendi B.
Rossville, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
First dry shampoo I’ve tried from Schwarzkopf® got2b® Fresh It Up Extra Fresh Dry Shampoo and it’s amazing. I love the sprayer it comes out hard and it’s a cool feeling on scalp right of the bat. No white residue.
Corrie H.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This actually smells great! I use it before bed to help soak up excess oils while I’m sleeping. Honestly I feel like this brand is better than some of the more talked about dry shampoo brands out there. I get little to no white residue as long as I don’t spray it too close to my hair, it works pretty well too!
Courtney R.
Asheboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried several drugstore brand dry shampoos and this one is by far the best. It smells great and works well. It doesn't leave white residue in my hair like the others do. Great to use if your hair is oily but don't have time for a shower.
Dawn G.
West Allis, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried dry shampoo before,and I liked it,I color my hair,so I don't wash it as much. This is a very fragant dry shampoo,it smells for a long time. It's easy to use and it did what is was suppose ti
Leslee W.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I like to use dry shampoos in between my normal 2 to 3-day washes. This particular brand has an amazing smell and it really refreshes your hair in between washes. It makes your hair Feel clean and crisp the fragrance is amazing that it lasts all day long. This is also a good brand because this dry shampoo instantly absorbs all the oil without leaving any of that white residue that you usually get with other dry shampoos.
Jenna B.
Huntersville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this dry shampoo, and how I don't end up with white residue in my roots. Would highly recommend!
member-cf2a09144
I just started using dry shampoo so I can’t compare this to a lot of products, but I have really oily hair and usually can’t skip a day of washing. This product actually dried up my roots really well and didn’t feel heavy. The smell is fantastic. I didn’t give it 5 stars because the spray felt wet and cold at first and I was hoping for a totally dry spray.

Looking for your answer?