BY GÖT2B #33 in Pomades & Waxes

Schwarzkopf Got 2b Defiant Pomade. see more...

Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
After I cut all my hair off I did a pixie cut and needed a few styling products that were affordable yet worked great. This pomade works great when you open it the smell is awesome its really enjoyable like a cross between fruit and flowers sort of. It has this pretty gold shiny look to it. A little really goes a long way and I don't need to use too much. Its extremely affordable and really works to get my hair styled the way I want it. I love that after styling my hands don't feel sticky or gross like with some other pomades. I like that this isn't a wax based styling product either because those leave my hair looking dull usually and this gives me shine and controll.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this product so I decided to borrow it to try on my son's hair. I absolutely love the finish it provides. A surfy texture without looking overly Glossy or stiff.
Mia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good when you wear your hair in a spiky style or need to create a certain look that needs hold at the roots. This is the product to use. It is not expensive. And I do recommend it
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a thick substance and a little goes a long way! It smells great and is great for styling your hair!! My husband uses it the most and loves it! It can be hard to find sometimes at least in my area but It is a great product and would recommend it! I would also buy this again!
Neen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now I really was looking for a new pomade and I stumbled upon this. Now it gives decent results but throughout the day it tends to flake which I was a not pretty big fan of because it looks like dandruff almost. So it does hold but the flakiest was definitely not something I enjoy.
Yanelli P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Past year i have a pixie cut and i was looking for a pomade with not that man scent and finally found it! My hair was looking amazing for the whole year and now my husband is using it. We love our hair with not that geasy look. Super recommended! Buy it!
Jannet N.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works. It does its job. The feel is sticky like glue. Has a decent smell. After a while of wearing the product it looks like nothing was added to your hair but still holding strong.
Viris M.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like much this product is not good as they described in the package ,but I had another product of this brand an styler cream and it's my favorite ,the smell is delicious but you have to think twice before choosing this product in specific
Hayley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not for me but my bf loves this. He has to spike his hair and very picky about what he uses because he HATES anything that is crunchy at all. This keeps his hair place and allows movement. Makes my baby look sexy
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great styling putty. Has a great hold and can really mold thin hair into place. Used it on my daughters pixie cut and my sons Mohawk. Smells funny and is sticky, but does its job