BY GLISS

What Dry Stressed Hair NeedsDaily stress can dry out your hair until it reaches a breaking point. It needs deep repair from the inside and surface reconstruction from the outside. see more...

• So do you not use any conditioner in the shower with this...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I have my hair colored every couple of months so it is very damaged.
I bought this product because it was just something different I had not tried.
I was pleasantly surprised. While brushing my hair I put a little on my hands and work it in. It is not greasy at all.
It's not super cheap but it is not expensive either. It's a good value for the money.
I recommend
Kirsten L.
orange
THIS STUFF WORKS!!! I have very fine hair which tangles very easily, and this product is my holy grail of hair care products. After drying my hair off, I spray a good amount onto my hair, and after my hair is dry, it's so soft to the touch, that I find myself touching it literally all day. I've gone through so may bottles of this stuff, that if it were to ever be cancelled, I would die. It's pretty cheap too, especially for how well it works!!!
Kristie A.
My daughters hair is very dry, kinky, thick, damaged, and unmanageable. I purchased Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Express Repair Conditioner 6.8 fl. oz. Tube at my local Dollar General because I saw it on a display in the checkout lines. It smells absolutely amazing. It adds a lot of moisture to her hair without leaving it oily or greasy. She applies it a few times during the day and after just 3 days of using her hair is looking a lot better. I highly recommend this to anyone with really dry hair
Tammy R.
I got addicted to this product while living in Germany years ago. I loved how silky it made my color-processed, superhero Red. Back then I had a very hard time finding it back here in the States and could only get it through Amazon or eBay. Imagine my surprise to stumble upon it at my local Dollar General! Yaz!
Carolina M.
San Francisco
Wonderful product!!!
Good recommendation
Perfect for dry hair!!!
You can use after shower and see the effects immediately!!
You can buy in target, Walmart Safeway, online!!!
It’s a really good product for your hair!!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Just started using this product, but so far so good! It smells great and sprays over hair easily. Leaves hair silky and manageable. It reduced frizz in my hair as well. Looking forward to trying the rest of this line!
Meghan K.
Cleveland, GA
My hair has always been dry and had loads of split ends. This product is great for that! It moisturizes and repairs without leaving my hair feeling heavy or greasy. The smell is great and overall I am very pleased with the product.
Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Express Repair Conditioner 6.8 fl. oz. Tube smells AMAZING!! It makes it easy to brush I don't find that my hair looks more hydrated but I'll continue to use because of the smell haha
Chanda N.
N Chesterfld, VA
Great great great smelling product! This product advertises as a leave on repair and moisture adding spray. I didn't see where it did any of it. I will say that it smells amazing and is awesome as a detangler. I don't think it's a bad product I just wouldn't say it does everything it claims it does. If on sale I would purchase again.
Briana J.
I got a travel sized bottle of this conditioner (and shampoo) in my spring Walmart Beauty Box. I used it once and so far so good! It smells really nice and my dry, damaged hair seems really soft and refreshed.
Leesha G.