BY GLISS

What Dry Stressed Hair NeedsDaily stress can dry out your hair until it reaches a breaking point. It needs deep repair from the inside and surface reconstruction from the outside. see more...

Kristie A.
Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Conditioner 13.6 fl. oz. Tube smells amazing (kinda like Coco butter). My daughter is mixed with really thick, dry, damaged, kinky, unmanageable hair. This conditioner adds much needed moisture and  shine to her hair. Her hair is beautiful and healthy looking after only using this product for 5 days. This post was sponsored by Gliss® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.”
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This conditioner is very moisturizing to hair and leaves it silky and smooth. It also helped to break up my knots and did not weigh down my hair. The only thing I wasn’t fond of is the scent. It’s not bad, but reminds me too much of hand soap.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
On my first impression, the conditioner smells luxurious and leaves the same feeling on my hair. I only used this on my ends as my roots are oily as is and it provided me with a very soft feeling after my hair was dried. I would recommend this product, especially for those who need a solution to dry/split ends but do not have time to apply a hair masque/treatment.

I have straight, dark brown hair.
Sarah G.
This conditioner was pretty decent. It smells kind of like the ointment you put on bug bites. The first couple of days it was pretty good to my hair. Then it was almost like it was making my hair too clean but not clean enough if that even makes sense. My scalp got itchy and hair felt kind of greasy. I don’t recommend using it every day.
Carrie M.
I had passed right over this product many times and it was not until i received some trial sized samples did I realize what I was missing. This seems to be a reasonably priced conditioner and holds to the claims of hydration and softness. My hair is oily on the roots and dry and the ends and I did not notice that it made me any more or less oily or which is good. It has a nice soft scent that lasts pretty much all day. I would definitely repurchase.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this product as a deluxe sample in a subscription box. The conditioner is white in color and has a fresher scent than the shampoo but you definitely smell the keratin in the product. The scent does get overpowering in a steamy shower like the shampoo and the conditioner absorbs easily into hair. It rinses cleanly and easily, it does not leave hair feeling greasy or weighed down. The scent does stick with your hair and will fight with some perfumes you wear.
Rory K.
I have also reviewed the shampoo and suggest reading that as well for a more in depth review of using the two products together. As for the conditioner itself, I was very surprised by how liquidy the consistency of the conditioner was and was not expecting great results from what seemed like a watery conditioner. I was pleasantly surprised, however, when my hair turned out extremely soft and shiny and smooth.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
You would have a hard time finding a worse conditioner. There is nothing moisturizing or conditioning about this. It's horrible. I will never buy this again. So disappointed in this product. I was hoping it would help with dry winter static problem but I can't even get a brush through my tangled up hair now.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this conditioner really amazing feeling in your hair I got this in a Walmart beauty box really love the scent and it long lasting effective to the feeling and smoothness really satisfied with this
Briana J.
I got a travel sized bottle of this shampoo (and conditioner) in my spring Walmart Beauty Box. I used it once and so far so good! It smells really nice and my dry, damaged hair seems really soft and refreshed.