Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage Treatment 6.1 oz. Jar uploaded by Lisa O.Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage Treatment 6.1 oz. Jar uploaded by Lisa O.Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage Treatment 6.1 oz. Jar uploaded by Julia S.

BY GLISS

Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
(My hair type is really curly. 3b/c/4a. Mid/lower back length hair)
I always wanted to try this product. When I saw CVS had it on sale I was like I had to jump on this right away. I waited a few days till it was shampoo day to clean my hair. So I shampoo my hair regularly then I sectioned my hair before I applied the conditioner in my hair and I combed it through to make sure that each strand was evenly distributed. I put a plastic cap on my head waited 10 minutes at most to make sure that my strands were perfectly penetrated from the conditioner. And when I went to rinse it out. OMG my hair felt amazing. It really made my naturally curly hair hydrated and have perfect curls. It became really soft. My hair has always been soft but this made it like baby soft. Would definitly recommend this to people that ask for a deep conditioner that's not too expensive.
Erica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at Walgreens for about $6. The container don't seem so big but you really don't need to use a lot of product. I use this twice a week after I shampoo. I like to start at the ends and work the the product in till I reach my scalp. Then I like to use a shower cap and cover my hair and leave it for 5 minutes. Afterwards i rinse and style as usual. What I like about it, it doesn't leave my hair greasy or weighted down. My hair is less tangled and feels really soft. It actually looks more healthy because I dye my hair so much that my hair is dry and dead. This actually helps by bringing moisture back into it and giving it a little life. I've been using it for about 2 months and my breakage has reduced.
Jacqueline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this when I needed a new hair treatment to use as I have been lightening my hair blonder and blonder. I am so impressed with the results! I haven't experienced any breakage or dryness from the lightening and this treatment leaves me hair feeling so silky and healthy. It doesn't feel greasy in your hands when you apply, and the scent is quite nice.I use it at least once a week, sometime twice, and would definitely purchase again.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage Treatment 6.1 oz. Jar this product did nothing to my hair. It doesn't even seals split ends for a little bit and makes no difference when it comes to breakage. A simple natural store oil mask will do a lot more then this, don't recommend
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed with this product and thought it would completely fix my damaged hair but I was wrong. It works just as average as any other product. It's very expensive and I won't be purchasing it again. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it.
Brianna J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product so far. I recently found it while shopping at target and thought I would try it since I have never done a hair mask before. It has a very nice smell to it and also leaves my hair feeling very soft and smooth.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I was fortunate to test this product and haven't stopped using it! The scent is heavenly and leaves your hair so shiny and healthy looking!
Glamessa B.
West New York, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg my mom recommended this to me its Perfect I just started using it and my hair is soooo beautiful use it 3to 4 times a week not too expensive and I recommend 100% !!!
Stacey D.
Mooresville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This treatment smells great and works well. My nine year old daughter stayed using it too so now I have to buy multiples.
Christina S.
Sierra vista, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Healthy for my hair repair, very moisture filling and hydrating to my dry and damaged hair.