Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage Treatment 6.1 oz. Jar uploaded by Lisa O.Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage Treatment 6.1 oz. Jar uploaded by Lisa O.Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage Treatment 6.1 oz. Jar uploaded by Julia S.

BY GLISS

Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top , TN
This product is amazing! I was fortunate to test this product and haven't stopped using it! The scent is heavenly and leaves your hair so shiny and healthy looking!
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
I got this at Walgreens for about $6. The container don't seem so big but you really don't need to use a lot of product. I use this twice a week after I shampoo. I like to start at the ends and work the the product in till I reach my scalp. Then I like to use a shower cap and cover my hair and leave it for 5 minutes. Afterwards i rinse and style as usual. What I like about it, it doesn't leave my hair greasy or weighted down. My hair is less tangled and feels really soft. It actually looks more healthy because I dye my hair so much that my hair is dry and dead. This actually helps by bringing moisture back into it and giving it a little life. I've been using it for about 2 months and my breakage has reduced.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
I purchased this when I needed a new hair treatment to use as I have been lightening my hair blonder and blonder. I am so impressed with the results! I haven't experienced any breakage or dryness from the lightening and this treatment leaves me hair feeling so silky and healthy. It doesn't feel greasy in your hands when you apply, and the scent is quite nice.I use it at least once a week, sometime twice, and would definitely purchase again.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultra Moisture Anti-Breakage Treatment 6.1 oz. Jar this product did nothing to my hair. It doesn't even seals split ends for a little bit and makes no difference when it comes to breakage. A simple natural store oil mask will do a lot more then this, don't recommend
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I was disappointed with this product and thought it would completely fix my damaged hair but I was wrong. It works just as average as any other product. It's very expensive and I won't be purchasing it again. Overall, I wouldn't recommend it.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
I really like this product so far. I recently found it while shopping at target and thought I would try it since I have never done a hair mask before. It has a very nice smell to it and also leaves my hair feeling very soft and smooth.
Glamessa B.
Glamessa B.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Omg my mom recommended this to me its Perfect I just started using it and my hair is soooo beautiful use it 3to 4 times a week not too expensive and I recommend 100% !!!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Sierra vista, AZ
Healthy for my hair repair, very moisture filling and hydrating to my dry and damaged hair.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
One of the best hair mask I had. I buy it again and again. you can feel the difference after use it. my hair is much more healthy and fresh. you love the smell. I obsess about hair mask I always try different one I really recommend this .