BY GLISS

What Heavily Damaged Hair NeedsHeavily damaged hair loses Keratin resulting in a severely weakened hair structure. It requires extreme repair to recover. see more...

Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Repair Conditioner 13.6 fl. oz. Bottle
Kristie A.
This conditioner smells amazing (kinda like Coco butter). My daughter is mixed with really thick, dry, damaged, kinky, unmanageable hair and this conditioner defined her curls, moisturized, and softened her hair. Her hair is now healthy, beautiful, and shines. This post was sponsored by Gliss® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.”
Madi D.
Orwigsburg , PA
This has made my bleached hair sooo soft! I was getting frustrated because my hair was so dry and damaged but as soon as I started using this my hair got much more manageable! It also makes my hair smell amazing I plan on buying the shampoo to go with it
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this conditioner at Target.  The conditioner is thick, white and has a light fresh scent that's not overpowering in a steamy shower.  It spreads easily, absorbs quickly into hair and rinses cleanly.  Hair feels soft and not greasy.
Katina A.
Orlando, FL
My hair was damaged for dyeing and relaxing about a year ago. About a month ago I bought the shampoo and conditioner and have used them twice a week. My hair is so much stronger now and less breakage.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
I’m impressed for the price of this conditioner how well it works like a professional one. Conditions my hair without making it seem flat. Tons of sleek, soft curls with bounce.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
The conditioner is much thicker than the shampoo so you don't have to use that much. My hair gas actually gotten stronger since using the duo. It also makes your hair easy to connect through after you get out of the shower.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I'm very impressed with this Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair conditioner! Wow! It makes my normally dry frizzy hair soft and tamed. I'm very very impressed with this conditioner and especially for the price! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with damaged or dry hair.
Lindsay S.
I have been loving using this conditioner along side the shampoo and mask in this line my hair is looking healthy again it has life back into it my hair has a beautiful shine to it also it feels super soft and has a nice bounce to it I highly recommend.
Vilma V.
I received the Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Repair Conditioner in my February Target Beauty Box. This shampoo didn't impress me. I have achieved similar results from using other kertain based shampoos that were just as much in price if not cheaper. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Savannah R.
Deforest, WI
I love this conditioner (along with the shampoo). It has made my shirts feel super soft. It's the only shampoo and conditioner that I but now because it makes my hair feel really soft. I recommend it to people I know that complain that their hair is really dry. Definitely recommend.

back