BY GLISS

What Heavily Damaged Hair NeedsHeavily damaged hair loses Keratin resulting in a severely weakened hair structure. It requires extreme repair to recover. see more...

Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Repair Conditioner 13.6 fl. oz. Bottle
Buy on Jet.com
Kristie A.
This conditioner smells amazing (kinda like Coco butter). My daughter is mixed with really thick, dry, damaged, kinky, unmanageable hair and this conditioner defined her curls, moisturized, and softened her hair. Her hair is now healthy, beautiful, and shines. This post was sponsored by Gliss® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.”
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I purchased this conditioner at Target.  The conditioner is thick, white and has a light fresh scent that's not overpowering in a steamy shower.  It spreads easily, absorbs quickly into hair and rinses cleanly.  Hair feels soft and not greasy.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
After using this for 2 months, it has made a huge difference in my hair!!! My hair is starting to come back to life after being dull and lack luster. My hair is much stronger and fuller!! I highly recommend this!!!
Katina A.
Orlando, FL
My hair was damaged for dyeing and relaxing about a year ago. About a month ago I bought the shampoo and conditioner and have used them twice a week. My hair is so much stronger now and less breakage.
Melissa R.
Eugene, OR
I’m impressed for the price of this conditioner how well it works like a professional one. Conditions my hair without making it seem flat. Tons of sleek, soft curls with bounce.
Melissa M.
AMAZING!!!!! I found this at Wal-Mart not actually looking for shampoo and conditioner but my boyfriend saw me glance at it and told me to buy it. For 5 dollars why not? Ive been using this for about a month and geez my hair is soft. It doesn't have a sweet smell or anything extra. A little goes a long way, in shocked and in love Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Repair Shampoo 13.6 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
The conditioner is much thicker than the shampoo so you don't have to use that much. My hair gas actually gotten stronger since using the duo. It also makes your hair easy to connect through after you get out of the shower.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I'm very impressed with this Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair conditioner! Wow! It makes my normally dry frizzy hair soft and tamed. I'm very very impressed with this conditioner and especially for the price! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with damaged or dry hair.
Vilma V.
I received the Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Repair Conditioner in my February Target Beauty Box. This shampoo didn't impress me. I have achieved similar results from using other kertain based shampoos that were just as much in price if not cheaper. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Savannah R.
Deforest, WI
I love this conditioner (along with the shampoo). It has made my shirts feel super soft. It's the only shampoo and conditioner that I but now because it makes my hair feel really soft. I recommend it to people I know that complain that their hair is really dry. Definitely recommend.