BY GLISS

What Heavily Damaged Hair NeedsHeavily damaged hair loses Keratin resulting in a severely weakened hair structure. It requires extreme repair to recover. see more...

Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Repair Conditioner 13.6 fl. oz. Bottle
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
AMAZING!!!!! I found this at Wal-Mart not actually looking for shampoo and conditioner but my boyfriend saw me glance at it and told me to buy it. For 5 dollars why not? Ive been using this for about a month and geez my hair is soft. It doesn't have a sweet smell or anything extra. A little goes a long way, in shocked and in love Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Repair Shampoo 13.6 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I'm very impressed with this Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair conditioner! Wow! It makes my normally dry frizzy hair soft and tamed. I'm very very impressed with this conditioner and especially for the price! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with damaged or dry hair.
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
The conditioner is much thicker than the shampoo so you don't have to use that much. My hair gas actually gotten stronger since using the duo. It also makes your hair easy to connect through after you get out of the shower.
Vilma V.
Vilma V.
I received the Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Repair Conditioner in my February Target Beauty Box. This shampoo didn't impress me. I have achieved similar results from using other kertain based shampoos that were just as much in price if not cheaper. This product is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
New Florence, MO
I used this conditioner with the shampoo as samples I received from the Walmart Beauty Box. The shampoo and conditioner compliment each other. The conditioner itself is not greasy like 99% of them as, it is lightweight and does not leave a waxy coating on hair --this is an amazing asset to damaged or dry hair!
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
This conditioner was awful. I'm literally scrapping the inside of my last bottle of conditioner to avoid having to use this again. It feel cheap, thick but pasty. It doesn't do anything but leave residue and does not repair. I was expecting much more bc of the name and was thrilled to see the price point---but Aussie is better than this. Wont use again.
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Deforest, WI
I love this conditioner (along with the shampoo). It has made my shirts feel super soft. It's the only shampoo and conditioner that I but now because it makes my hair feel really soft. I recommend it to people I know that complain that their hair is really dry. Definitely recommend.
Brandi t.
Brandi t.
This product smells good and it makes my hair pretty soft. It does weigh it down some but that's to be expected with the more moisture intensive conditioners.
I just don't think it's as effective as it claims to be. It hasn't been for me anyway.
Lynaia J.
Lynaia J.
Sidney, AR
This conditioner was okay. I was expecting it to be better because of the name and the price but I honestly felt it was about the same as any other drug store brand. The smell was nice though and it wasn't bad so I guess my review is kinda neutral. Probably won't buy it again just because it's expensive.
nichole m.
nichole m.
Buffalo, NY
In one use this product definitely helped my hair. My hair was frizzy, dry and damaged. I love how it is not strong with perfumes which is really nice and it contains liquid keratin which is good for all hair damaged or not.