BY GLISS

Schwarzkopf Gliss™ Hair Repair™ with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Repair Anti-Damage Mask 6.1 oz. Jar
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
I'll be honest. I bought this because it was cheap, I had a Cartwheel coupon at Target, and I was desperate. My hair was so dry and damaged. After just one use, my hair was smooth, silky, shiny, and looked so HEALTHY! The directions say to use once or twice a week after shampooing, and I only wash my hair twice a week, so I've just started to use this as a conditioner. I do wish it came in a pump because it is difficult to scoop the product out without letting the water from the shower break apart the cream that's still in the jar. But nonetheless, I have definitely found my holy grail hair mask.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I hair was a little damaged, I started to use this mascara and my hair its definitely way smooth. After a month I already see much results, I am doing this twice a week, I will use this until the end to see the results. Anyway its a good brand I will buy another one like this again!
Madisyn F.
Fort Wayne , IN
Repaired my hair within weeks. Left my hair soft and shiny. Super affordable and i got it at CVS. I use it every time i shower. I’ve got blue hair right now and i just love this. Super satisfied.
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I’ve noticed a huge change in the texture in my hair and as well how soft it is. But this mask does not treat anti damage. It’s amazing and work very great on hair but do not expect your damage hair to change.
Dina S.
Man, when I purchased this product I had no idea that my hair worries were over!! I was in the process of transitioning my hair to a natural state and had purchase so many other products to help my hair grow and stop falling out. I purchased this product and skeptically used it on my hair. It was a miracle how strong my hair felt, and how full and thick it is becoming with each use. It smells great, makes my hair feel so soft and strong. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs help with their hair being brittle, broken or weak. My hair has improved and I just bought my second jar yesterday. I will continue to buy and use this product. Gliss is good stuff.
milissa p.
Richmond , TX
I purchased this product at Walgreens 2 weeks ago. It comes in a pretty black tub.  I have been using it about every other wash. I was hoping that it would work faster for the price point it is in. It is affordable, especially with the on-line rebate form. I'll have to use it a few more times before I know for sure if I'll buy it again.
Annie G.
This has been a very good discovery for me. I have dry and damaged hair, so I always treat my hair to masks. This product is not expensive vs the ones I've tried at Sephora. Good value for money, plus you can get a rebate for trying a Gloss Hair repair product!
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
Omg !!! This stuff is like a magic fairy wand
For your hair! I bleached my hair entirely too many times and damaged my hair pretty bad . This stuff really worked magic on my dry brittle hair and brought it back to life . I have a hard time finding it and it’s not to bad on price . It really smells great to !
maria a.
Wichit
This product is just great you know . It’s packaging is although like average but it’s affordable . It is high quality though . This product makes your hair very soft . And I would buy it again and again
ʙ✿rA💦 A.
Far Rockaway, NY
So far using this product i have noticed the difference in my hair, not much but it wasn't as damaged as it used to be...my hair is natural and it got damaged with heat😓...I definitely won't stop using this product