Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Liquid Silk Shampoo 2x Shampoo + 1x Conditioner uploaded by Maria Grazia D.Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Liquid Silk Shampoo 2x Shampoo + 1x Conditioner uploaded by Yryna R.Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Liquid Silk Shampoo 2x Shampoo + 1x Conditioner uploaded by Rachel f.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Would you like to transform brittle hair into hair that feels like silk and has a sensational gloss finish? Having discovered the secret to silky hair with Liquid Silk, the experts from Schwarzkopf are pleased to introduce NEW GLISS KUR Liquid Silk... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kendal S.
Park rapids , MN
Not my favorite shampoo and conditioner that I have ever tried but it cleans my hair and smells good! It seemed to leave my hair smooth and helps to hydrate dry damaged hair! I was satisfied just didn't get the wow factor from it !
Génesis P.
Miami, Florida
Me encanta este shampoo le da cuerpo a mi cabello lo deja con una textura que me encanta tocar y mostrar es realmente uno de los mejores shampoo que se puede conseguir en el mercado. Por lo menos para el cabello ondulado y delgado es sensacional
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
A good shampoo. Not expensive. I have long dark hard hair. After washing this shampoo hair start soft and silky. Very pleasant smell and a lot of foam. I recommend.
Erin B.
leaves your hair feeling soft and smells amazing , doesnt dry your hair out and lasts a good 3 days , i would recommend this to anyone with dried out hair as it targets that and leaves your hair silky smooth
Maria Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
I love this shampoo. I have very sensitive hair but this product seems to work fine on me. It is very good, it is amazing to dry scalp, is very good I recommend it, I prefer others but this one is still so good, and it smell amazing I would buy it again. SO GOOD.
Laiken S.
Gassville, AR
This is such a good product. It’s great for all hair types and styles. So much better than some of the others.
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
Nice shampoo I like it better than the black or gold bottles. Makes my hair smooth and helps with tangles.
Melissa M.
Doral, FL
Lo amooooo mi cabello queda suave brilloso he hidratado lo recomiendo siempre es maravilloso
Lauren J.
I started using this as a recommendation from a friend. This shampoo makes my hair so soft and sleek and has made my hair so much easier to manage. It lathers plenty which i love and i feel like this product and really helped to revive my hair
Karlene C.
Ballymena, Antrim
This shampoo and conditioner are really lovely. Leaves my hair feeling soft and with a gentle shine. They have a very pleasing scent and are very reasonably priced. Available in lots of drugstores and supermarkets.