Hair CareHair ProductsHair Serumsschwartzkopff
Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Ultimate Oil Elixir Serum

Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Ultimate Oil Elixir Serum

by schwartzkopff

Nourishes, repairs and hair structure internally reducing breakage and providing flexibility without frizz.

Leave in Treatment
– Easy spray application.
– For luxurious shine and nourishment throughout the day.
– Lightweight formula, does not weigh hair down.
– Spritz for on the go – leave in your handbag or office drawer.

How to Use:
Spray into towel-dry or dry hair after hair wash . Make sure to shake well before use because of the golden particles.
Shelf Life:
34 months

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Ultimate Oil Elixir Serum!
Silver Point, TN
Love this normally I stick to natural oils .This was a gift. So I thought why the heck not. It is great when I don't have time to mix my own.
This stuff is amazing at healing my hair and caring for my split and dead ends. It doesn’t make my hair too oily or greasy. It’s not that expensive either. It also adds a a lot of shine to my hair and yes I would buy again.
Modesto, CA
I love this! I apply this every morning after i shower, since I’m a hairstylist I’m constantly dying my hair and this repair ultimate oil elixir serum saves my hair from being completely fried and unmanageable.
Stratford, CT
This product gives my hair a nice smooth finish, with a subtle sheen. I love that it isn’t greasy and doesn’t make my hair look dirty and stringy.
Leominster, MA
Purchased at: CVS
I don't mind it, it's a bit oily for my taste but overall is a standard hair oil. Use sparingly for thin hair as it will weigh it down
New Castle, DE
Absolutely not impressed with the product - been using it for months on my hair after washing it. I personally haven't noticed any difference in the structure of the hair, it has not become better with use. The smell is also not a very appealing one. I would rather opt for another product, not this.
Michigan City, IN
This stuff is pretty good for the price. It made my hair soft and frizz free. It’s very affordable
Roscoe
I have thick, coarse, damaged hair. I like hair oils because they add the moisture my hair desperately needs. This one works well and smells great.
Spartanburg, SC
Love love love !! Great for before flat ironing and straightening also good in between !
This is a great top coat for your hair that conditions it, it also helps with if you blow dry your hair, it keeps it from frizzing so much with it's sleek look, The only dislike is sometimes I feel we use a bit to much and it can make some hair types look oily

Looking for your answer?