BY SCHWARZKOPF

Specially developed for uncontrolled, frizzy hair

• Satiny-smooth serum leaves hair sleek and soft while controlling frizz up to 48 hours*

• Gentle cleansing for uncontrolled, frizzy hair

• For revived natural sleekness and healthy shine

• Fast drying

*in combination with conditioner or until next shampoo

• My hair is always frizzy does this work?3 Answers
  • Who has tried this and how does it work? Where did you get it?4 Answers
  • How well does this work on thin, fine, naturally curly hair?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have very long, thick, wavy/curly hair that can sometimes be hard to control. I like to straighten my hair a few times a month, so I was excited to try out this Schwarzkopf Ultime Voxbox. I received the “Satin Frizz Control & Protect” box, which contained the heat protection style cream, heat protection straightening spray, and the divine finishing polish.

First I tried the styling cream, which was a bit heavy for my super long hair but has a really smooth consistency that I could imagine I’d really enjoy if my hair wasn’t lower-back length. I’ll be giving this product to a friend with shorter hair to see if she gets better results.

Next, I tried the heat protection spray. I applied it to slightly damn hair before letting it air dry and straightening with a flat iron. It seemed to do an excellent job at preventing my ends from getting fried. Lastly, I used the divine finishing polish when my style was completed to add a little extra shine. The last two products worked really well for me, my hair was sleek, shiny, and frizz free for two full days!

The scent of these products is a really enjoyable spicy, sweet perfume smell. However, my only personal complaint about these products was that I can be very sensitive to fragrances and the scent stayed with me for a couple hours after styling. However, if you enjoy bold fragrances you will likely enjoy the lasting aroma these products provide. I would have loved to see a slightly more natural ingredient list, but I understand that this isn’t the standard.

I received a complimentary box of Ultime products for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Yvonne H.
Fresno, CA
I had high expectations for this and am completely unsatisfied with this line of Schwarzkopf. I had decided to try to use this brand because there was a 2 for 1 sale at Walmart. The first time I washed my hair with it, my scalp became immediately itchy and inflamed. I used it again the next hair wash and ended up with very bad itchy scalp and red blisters on my scalp. Product was't for me. It did smell good though!
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I like this brand I didn't notice it help my frizz but it does leave my hair smooth and soft and smelling nicely. I didn't feel like it was weighing down my hair, it did give good bounce and volume. Overall satisfied
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
I received this as a Virtual Vox so I participated in it and I used the coupon Influenster gave me. I purchased it in Walmart and being that my hair is frizzy I gave it a shot. It is wonderful shampoo and conditioner and it helped my hair so much. I can control the frizz, my hair feels wonderful. It smells good when you open it. I finally found a product that is helping my damaged hair. I highly recommend it to anyone with frizz and damage.
Tracie F.
Middlesboro, KY
Satin frizz control serum great value compared to the more pricey competition. I like the scent of the product and I love the way it makes my hair feel. It only takes a small amount to cover my hair I have very thick shoulder length hair. My only complaint is when I put the product on my damp hair it makes my hair look oily once dry. If I apply it to my dry hair I don't have this problem.
Cassie A.
Palmyra, NY
I have naturally curly hair so frizzy hair is always a concern. Today I tested Shwarzkopf Frizz Control Shampoo and Conditioner. I made sure to put it to the test. I let my hair air dry with no product and I'm quite impressed! my hair is extremely soft and there is no frizz. Not to mention it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I will definitely be a repeat customer!
Amanda S.
Calhoun, GA
This shampoo and conditioner are absolutely the best if you want smooth hair. It has no competition. My hair is very thick and course I also have blue and grey hair so it doesn't fade my hair at all. I use this every time I wash my hair. I'm very satisfied!
Jill B.
Independence, MO
This is the best oil I can find for the price. I stumbled in it in a clearance rack and haven't regretted the buy at all. I work it in the ends of my hair (which has the most damage) when it's still damp. It drys weightless and has a great scent. It smooths and protects my hair from the relentless humidity here.
Evelin J.
Whittier, CA
I received these products in a voxbox and I am in loved with the results. I love the serum, it works great with my dry hair, and it smell good. but I don't like the smell of the shampoo and conditioner, but they absolutely leave my hair ,smooth,slikey. Such a great products.
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
With natural curly hair and being a woman of color I was skeptical when I received this product. I used it and it worked for my frizzy curly hair. I really love the nutri-nectar that came with it and the scent of the shampoo and conditioner was fabulous.
mj d.
Who has tried this and how does it work? Where did you get it?
Krystal B.
Bay City, MI
My hair is always frizzy does this work?
Melissa S.
How well does this work on thin, fine, naturally curly hair?