Hair CareHair ProductsShampooULTIME
Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair 1in Leave-In

Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime® Omega Repair™ 1in Leave-In

by ULTIME

Would be great to have to try this?
It's good? Works?
I'm prone to split ends. Anyone like there who's like me? Do you recommend this product?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime® Omega Repair™ 1in Leave-In!
Jes D.
Sioux City, IA
This is my favorite leave in conditioner! My hair tends to be dry & prone to breakage if not efficiently hydrated but this product does all that & more! I have used this product daily for about 2 months & I am in love with it! No leave in has ever made my hair look & feel this good. It keeps my hair soft, shiny & does not weigh it down! I actually find this product to work much better than all of the much more expensive salon leave in's I've tried! I would definitely recommend this to a anyone with hair thirsty for some tlc!!
Veronica B.
Robstown, TX
I didn't like this product but my daughter loved it. I am always try to look for something that will make my hair soft. This product was close but the next day my hair was just coarse.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,395 reviews
I love the Schwarzkopf leave in conditioner!!!!! It doesn't make my hair oily and keeps my curly hair looking good and doesn't make it frizzy!!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I have a little sample of this now and I'm loving it! It smells amazing just like the shampoo and makes your hair instantly so soft. I found better results when used on dry hair instead of damp.. Not sure why but it's worth a try if you don't see a different when you use it on damp hair. The bottle claims to do everything you would possibly need it to, from heat protection to frizz control. I usually just air dry my hair and it's really fine so I couldn't tell you if that claim is accurate but it's worth a try.. Even if it's just for how amazing it makes your hair smell!
Tati O.
Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime® Omega Repair™ 1in Leave-In uploaded by Tati O.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this stuff! It leaves my hair so soft when I blow dry it straight. The scent might be too powerful for some but I like it a lot. I don’t use it often as I can’t seem to find it any longer in stores.
Stephanie H.
Apollo, PA
I used this product along with the Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Biotin + Volume shampoo and conditioner. Like the other products, it smells amazing. It definitely worked on taming frizz and repairing my flat iron damage. It also helped to detangle without using a separate spray. I really love this product!
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime® Omega Repair™ 1in Leave-In uploaded by Julie C.
Love, love, love this product! It makes my hair so silky soft and makes my split ends looks less noticeable. I use it on damp hair and when it dries i can see the difference it makes. The smell is great too.
Christina S.
Kansas City, MO
This 11 -in-1 leave in product is probably more of a "6 -in - 1" as the marketing is a little redundant... but that doesn't diminish how great it is! My long hair was bleached into an ombre earlier this year, then toned and a few months later toned again. It's required a lot of TLC to help restore it after all of those chemicals and this product is way cost efficient while doing the same job as more expensive brands. I can tell a HUGE difference when I don't use it after shampoo/before drying. It's protecting and moisturizing which is so important for treated hair and one container lasts forever.
Sharon M.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product. I apply it to my hair after I shower, and when I wake up, my hair feels softer & looks shiny. I rarely ever straighten it now
Kiersten K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I have had this bottle for over a year and use it when my hair feels damaged and I love it. Makes my hair feel softer and moister