Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Intensive Mask uploaded by Christen T.Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Intensive Mask uploaded by Kris M.Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Intensive Mask uploaded by Heidi H.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Amanda P.
Great product! It is pricey, but it isnt something you use all the time. I use it twice a week and leave it on while I shave my legs. It has really helped my frizz and dryness! It also happens to smell incredible. I would highly recommend this product!
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
This mask is heavenly! I'm a platinum blonde so I need a super hydrating and repairing mask about once a week. This mask is a very thick formula specifically for hair that needs some repair, whether it's dry and brittle, damaged from color, or just needing some moisture. I'm very satisfied with the results of this mask but I did take one star off for the smell. It might not bother some people but it's got a very strong, sweet scent that's a little overwhelming to me. Overall, I definitely recommend it!
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
I gave it five stars because it worth the money and works well on damaged hair specially because my hair is daying so i was looking for something good with it ..it works good and smile great and nice ..i will buy it again and for my best friend as agift ..i’m sure she will like it ,,I recommend this cream for anyone has damaged hair ❤️❤️👌 Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Intensive Mask
Britt M.
I love this mask! I received a sample and then bought the full size product I loved it so much. You only have to leave this mask on your hair for one whole minute, then rinse it out. My hair instantly felt like silk after washing this treatment out, I couldn't believe it. If you enjoy cheap effective hair masks that you don't have to wait a long time for them to do their work, then this is your mask.
Kris M.
I was sent this as a sample but it was a full trial size. It smells amazing and the texture is so creamy. As far as it working, I saw a small change in how shiny my hair was. Overall, I would recommend this product!
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I love this! I have virgin hair that is normally pretty healthy but I'm a flight attendant and spend a lot of time in super dry planes and airports. In the winter, especially, I can really feel the air sucking the moisture out of my skin and hair, so this mask is fabulous to keep on hand. It smells good but doesn't have a super strong scent, and leaves my hair shiny and soft.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
Very thick Pradeep conditioner. Best if you leave it in while in the shower and not for hours. Easy to apply but can cause major weigh down if used everyday of longer then say a shower. Decent price at Walmart and even better if you catch it on sale.
Jalisa J.
This hair mask is amazing. I have very damaged hair because I have been bleaching and coloring my hair for months. And it's made such a difference tho the texture and quality of my hair. The mask has the same consistency of a very thick hair conditioner I leave it in a little linger than the suggested time and my curls are always lovely after! Will be purchasing again without a doubt.
Regina Lo B.
Los Angeles , CA
This product smells great. It has a thick creamy consistency which makes it easy to apply and work into my hair. It made my hair feel so sappy which is great for my dry and bleached ends. I'm satisfied with the results and I thinks it's a fair price for what you get.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
I have really frizzy curly hair and I had chemical rebonding before. It helps soften my hair but not to a great extent. I wish it would condition my hair even more. It smells good. I recommend it for people with less frizzy hair.