Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Conditioner uploaded by Jenny B.

Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Conditioner

Omega Repair is specially developed for damaged and depleted hair; provides gentle formula that gives deep nourishment. see more...

• Is this conditioner pretty moisturizing and worth spending an ext...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I really like Schwarzkopf Ultime shampoos and conditioners. You can find them at most drugstores and the price is excellent. In my opinion, it’s one of the very best drugstore brands. They leave your hair silky smooth and manageable. I definitely recommend.
Ashleigh J.
Martinsburg, WV
Total let down. I purchased this for my damaged blonde hair and it made it almost more dry and brittle. It contains sulfites and several other naughty chemicals that have essentially been shunned in the beauty world for years so I was highly disappointed in them after trying this and reading the ingredient list. Shame on them.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
I got this sample at first and I tried it and loved the packaging and smell and works great in moisturizing my hair and applies well and doesn’t tangle my hair much even after usage . it’s great would recommend it
Jordyn H.
Stillwater, OK
If you’re looking for a good shampoo and conditioner on a budget this is the way to go! It is good quality and is very affordable. After I used it, it left my hair feeling soft and healthy.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
I did not like this conditioner. I picked it up at a drug store because I was out. It did smell nice. I thought it would make my hair soft. It did not style it good. I was disappointed!
Amanda M.
New Albany, MS
This is an amazing product. I especially love using the whole set. My hair felt so healthy and was still full of volume!!! It never had the greasy feel or look in my hair and it wasn't too heavy. Perfect mix
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I love conditioner, it is my favorite part of washing my hair and this conditioner just didn't fit the bill. It says it is meant to rebuild and hydrate but I really just felt like I put an additional product in my hair to get nothing in return. I would not recommend.
Jenny B.
The new Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair & Moisture Conditioner is a quick drying product, developed with Claudia Schiffer, made to rebuild and hydrate damaged and depleted hair. It contains pearl essense (fancy!), protein and keratin. Even though I have healthy hair, I'm drawn to reconstructing-type products. Having worked in salons in the past, I'm familiar with Schwarzkopf and it's known to be a professional brand. I felt the product was luxurious as I was using it. The shampoo has a soft powdered floral scent and the conditioner smells similar though a little less intense. My hair was very full when I styled it after using this. I will say that my hair was a little difficult to comb out afterwards and the conditioner did not leave my hair feeling as intensely moisturized as I would have imagined. I did enjoy these products however and I look forward to using them again.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really loved the shampoo but this conditioner is disappointing. When you put it in your hair it feels like it isn't conditioner.. Like if you've ever accidentally put face wash in your hair or some other random product and it feels like your hair is repelling it? That's how this felt. After rinsing I don't think my hair felt any softer than it did after shampooing. Wouldn't buy this but I recommend the shampoo!
Katerina B.
Excellent conditioner that left my hair feeling silky smooth and dried quickly. It wasn't overly conditioned but removed any tangles just fine - just how I like it. For the price (about $7 per bottle), it's absolutely excellent and rivals any high end brand. The only reason I took off 1 star is because the ingredients aren't my favorite.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this conditioner pretty moisturizing and worth spending an extra few bucks for the brand?