Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair Conditioner uploaded by Jenny B.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Omega Repair is specially developed for damaged and depleted hair; provides gentle formula that gives deep nourishment. see more...

• Is this conditioner pretty moisturizing and worth spending an ext...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
New Albany, MS
This is an amazing product. I especially love using the whole set. My hair felt so healthy and was still full of volume!!! It never had the greasy feel or look in my hair and it wasn't too heavy. Perfect mix
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love conditioner, it is my favorite part of washing my hair and this conditioner just didn't fit the bill. It says it is meant to rebuild and hydrate but I really just felt like I put an additional product in my hair to get nothing in return. I would not recommend.
Clair B.
Elgin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner, very very moisturizing, a little goes a very long way and I have long hair. The smell is amazing, my fave, it's worth the money.
Irish R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Effective , sleek bottle , smells good and it’s good for damaged dry hair, your hair is silky , and till next day u can see that it really works ,
Maryam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a useless conditioner. It did nothing for my hair at all. My hair was tangled and hard to manage after using this conditioner
carolina Q.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho este producto deja el cabello suave y luciendo saludable. Es excelente para el cabello reseco.
Jenny H.
Oregon City, OR
Love this stuff! I have dry scalp (not dandruff) and it really helps and washes well.
I have very thick, long, semi-dry and semi-fine hair. I also have a natural wave to my hair.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I don't really like the scent, it's pretty artificial. I prefer more floral and fruity scents. Based on one sample, it didn't really do much for my hair. I wouldn't buy this again.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really needed a lot of product to feel as if I had applied any conditioner at all to my hair. It doesn't really have much of a scent and it definitely did not leave my hair feeling repaired. My hair didn't dry faster. In fact, it dried frizzier and and felt drier than normal.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I did not experience any changes in my hair with this product. The floral scent is extremely overpowering and lasted all day. To say the least, the scent is headache inducing! I would not recommend.
Jamie Rose S.
Is this conditioner pretty moisturizing and worth spending an extra few bucks for the brand?