Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime® Diamond Color™ Shampoo 13.6 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Diana R.

BY ULTIME

Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner in my monthly subscription box around six months ago, and since then it's all I buy. This shampoo and conditioner has the most beautiful scent that lasts for days ! My hair has become much healthier and shinier since using this brand . I also use the anti-frizz spray and it just leaves my hair looking , feeling and smelling absolutely amazing !
Luzianne L.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this shampoo (and conditioner)! I received a trial size in my Walmart Beauty Box and will be purchasing a full sized product as soon as my trial bottle runs out. A bit more expensive than what I regularly spend on shampoo/conditioner, but I received so many compliments on my hair color after using the shampoo, it's completely worth it!
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
First off, I love the smell of all of the Essence Ultime hair products. But they are so long lasting those who suffer easily from headaches would probably be bothered by it. This product is relatively affordable, but slightly hard to find. Not sure that I would buy this product, it was sent to me by Walmart.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This shampoo (and the matching conditioner) has such a lovely scent and a beautiful pearly sheen. I love that it has keratin in it, and that it has a nice lather. I don’t color my hair so I can’t comment on whether it helps for that but I do really like it. My hair feels very moisturized and soft after use!
Leland J.
I didnt really care for this shampoo. I have used it maybe 3 times and my hair felt pretty dry while I shampoo and after. Even with the matching conditioner my hair did not feel soft at all.
Diana R.
North York, ON
I’ve never used any Schwarzkopf products before so given this opportunity I had to give it a try. The shampoo has a nice luxurious feel to it and lathers well. The scent isn’t overpowering and is very nice. I think it’s probably quite expensive compared to other similar products, however, if the results are good then it’s worth it. I wish I’d purchased the conditioner because that would have given me a better idea of how good the overall results would be. On a side note, the bottle is a very unusual shape and easy to grip. I also like the coloring of the bottle.
Sherry M.
Lawrencetown , NS
How does this compare to other colour treated shampoos? Is it worth the price and does it wash out your colour faster?