BY SCHWARZKOPF

Specially developed for colored, highlighted hair

• Provides dazzling color luminosity & protection
  • Deeply nourishes inner hair fibers for improved strength

• Seals in hair color for anti-fading

• Improves combing by 3 times*

• Reduces hair breakage and split ends up to 85%*

• A special UV filter provides protection from the sun allowing color treated hair to hold its luster longer

• Fast drying

*Refers to Diamond Color Shampoo and Conditioner when used in combination. Biophysical measurement on untreated hair versus hair treated with Diamond Color Shampoo and Conditioner

• I have been using the shampoo now for about a month and d...1 Answers
  • Does it weigh hair down? I don't have color treated hair ...5 Answers
  • Do this shampoo make your hair feel greasy? I find a lot ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
I use the schwardorpf shampoo and conditioner, leaves my hair so soft and smelling so clean everyday. It has like a silky fish that I love for my long, straight hair. Looks like I have used a straightener. I really do recommend this product 100%
Ashley W.
Review for: Shampoo more...
I got travel-size versions of the shampoo and conditioner in a Wal-Mart Beauty Box. I bleach my hair so I tried this for the first time this past week after visiting the salon. I enjoyed the products. The drawbacks for me are the conditioner smells weird, but benefit of the doubt is I took too long to test the product. The second downside is this is not a cruelty-free brand so I would not purchase it myself. 👎
Kristan J.
Columbus, IN
I have a new love for my hair with this product. I color purple and my hair has been through alot. This made my hair feel so soft and new! its unbelievable . I tried because my go to product was out. Ia m so happy I did. Also my color s lasting alot longer and my frizzies hit it!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Not a fan of this shampoo and conditioner. One thing its got going for it is that it smells good and it does not weigh the hair down. I have been using this for a little over a week. After i rinse out the shampoo my hair feels really coarse and dry. Thinking that the conditioner would help. Not on my hair. Still feels dry and coarse. This did not help with the frizzing hair either
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Honestly I didn't feel that this helped very much. It didn't make much of a change in my hair for the better or for worst. I won't be purchasing just because it's so expensive and it does nothing but it does smell nicely
Jessica W.
I love this shampoo and conditioner set! I bought it on a whim and was so pleased with the results! It didn't build up product in my hair like other shampoo and conditioners have in the past. This also helps your hair dry faster which is a huge plus for me since I have long thick hair!
Rebecca C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Been using this shampoo for about a month on my dyed red hair. It has kept the color looking great so far and the only need for touch ups is the roots! Great color stay shampoo for anyone with their hair colored!
Olivia C.
THIS IS THE BEST SMELLING HAIR PRODUCT EVER. I'm not even kidding. Schwarzkopf always does great in the quality of their products, and this is no different. It helps to keep color from fading longer than others which in contrast can wash out color. Would recommend
Emily L.
New Carlisle, OH
I picked up the Schwarzkopf Essence Diamond Color & Radiance Shampoo and Conditioner for $6 per bottle at Walmart. I typically use Aussie or Herbal Essences, but I wanted to give another brand a try. I had used Schwarzkopf Hair Color before and liked it, so I thought that their shampoo and conditioner might be a good choice. Unfortunately, I was wrong in my assumption. The scent, to me, smells like a cheap perfume. In the shower, when I rinsed the shampoo and conditioner, it left my hair feeling hard and straw-like. The "Pearl Essence" doesn't do anything for my hair either. I noticed no difference in shine and the only difference in texture was that my hair was no longer soft. I would not recommend this brand of shampoo and conditioner, although I love their box hair color.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
I recieved the shamps and conditioner as a gift. Knowing that it was on the higher end of drug store hair shampoos, etc., I had great expectations prior to use. First the smell was very pleasing..
Ashton G.
Do this shampoo make your hair feel greasy? I find a lot of shampoo don't cleanse well and was wondering what this ones like?
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Does it weigh hair down? I don't have color treated hair so I'm wondering if it'll be excessively moisturizing. Thanks!
Andrea A.
Somerton, AZ
Does it help with frizzy hair?
Lauren S.
I have been using the shampoo now for about a month and don't generally use a conditioner daily because it tends to weigh my hair down and cause it to become oily quicker. My question is if I am one who generally used a leave in conditioner after showering would you recommend the conditioner with this shampoo or another one of their products?